OH CRAP! Little Talladega is this Sunday 08/01

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
TedV

Post by TedV »

OH CRAP!! that place is a blast! :twisted: OH CRAP!! I got too much crap to do this weekend. :( I would have to borrow a car or run the diesel. CRAP!! it needs a better intercooler to run that long of a course. :x and CRAP!! Dana just informed me she has sunday off. I showed her the picture link of the course and she said OH CRAP!! we need to go! But she has to work late Saturday, CRAP!! :evil:

Thanks Chris, without your post I would have been blissfully ignorant about the event I can't make, CRAP!! :cry:

y'all have fun :lol:
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
Jbgti

Post by Jbgti »

TedV wrote:OH CRAP!! that place is a blast! :twisted: OH CRAP!! I got too much crap to do this weekend. :( I would have to borrow a car or run the diesel. CRAP!! it needs a better intercooler to run that long of a course. :x and CRAP!! Dana just informed me she has sunday off. I showed her the picture link of the course and she said OH CRAP!! we need to go! But she has to work late Saturday, CRAP!! :evil:

Thanks Chris, without your post I would have been blissfully ignorant about the event I can't make, CRAP!! :cry:

OH CRAP!!!! If Not Curbing don't want to go you could come drive the 1.8. :evil: OH CRAP!!!
03' VW GTI 1.8T
20th Anniv. IY
STS # 33
scottgib

Post by scottgib »

Doug

Exit 72 off of I75, the Loudon exit, left to Wendy's, at 3:30pm on Sat.

Scott
Old men can still dream!

Scott Gibson
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

Jbgti wrote:
TedV wrote:OH CRAP!! that place is a blast! :twisted: OH CRAP!! I got too much crap to do this weekend. :( I would have to borrow a car or run the diesel. CRAP!! it needs a better intercooler to run that long of a course. :x and CRAP!! Dana just informed me she has sunday off. I showed her the picture link of the course and she said OH CRAP!! we need to go! But she has to work late Saturday, CRAP!! :evil:

OH CRAP!!!! If Not Curbing don't want to go you could come drive the 1.8. :evil: OH CRAP!!!
You're also welcom to try the WRX as long as you take it easy on the launch :D
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

A couple of you that have mentioned going have not registered. Atlanta events are on line registration only.
Chris Harp
steverife

Post by steverife »

i can't make it. free on sunday, but can't leave town on saturday. don't really like the chance of rain thing either.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
Jbgti

Post by Jbgti »

Well crap,

How much is the registration? I looked on the web site but didn't see it.
03' VW GTI 1.8T
20th Anniv. IY
STS # 33
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

$25 member, $30 non-member
Chris Harp
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

looks like registration is now closed.
Chris Harp
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

Resutls are up

Stu Gibson - 1st SM (15 entries)
Scott Gibson - 2nd GS (8 entries)
Doug Allen - 2nd STS (12 entries)
Chris Harp - 4th SM (15 entries)

Good job guys.

I looked at the schedule on the Talladega website. Alabama SCCA is supposed to be having a 2 day event next month, but I can't find any info on it. If anyone knows anything, let me know

Looks like the courses at Turner field are pretty good. Gwinnet fairground is supposed to be awesome, and there are three events there next month.
Chris Harp
disneyd
Site Admin

Post by disneyd »

Let me know if you decide to go to any of those events.... I'm game as long as the weather looks ok.
- Dave Disney