UP COMMING CHATT EVENTS

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
oldmuscle69

UP COMMING CHATT EVENTS

Post by oldmuscle69 »

Chat has a Nov and Dec event after our last one in Nov. last year Jon and I went for both of them and had some fun.Could we make a convoy to Chat for one of the two? Or both? just collecting info for right now.Forum is open on this. :rockon:
Bob Colbert
SilverMaxima

Re: UP COMMING CHATT EVENTS

Post by SilverMaxima »

I'd love to do the Dec event, not sure on the Nov one, yet.
2007 STI Limited #576, The Gentleman's STI, er Mistress, FOR SALE
2004 350Zed Base
Marcus W., STU #-Random
John_Kernodle

Post by John_Kernodle »

oldmuscle69 wrote:Chat has a Nov and Dec event after our last one in Nov. last year Jon and I went for both of them and had some fun.Could we make a convoy to Chat for one of the two? Or both? just collecting info for right now.Forum is open on this. :rockon:
I hope to do both, especially since I have to miss our Nov event due to a work conflict.
John P. Kernodle
2010 MX-5 Miata
http://jpkernodle.zenfolio.com/
oldmuscle69

Post by oldmuscle69 »

Good deal John when we get closer to the date we will start on the time to book to Chat1
John_Kernodle wrote:
oldmuscle69 wrote:Chat has a Nov and Dec event after our last one in Nov. last year Jon and I went for both of them and had some fun.Could we make a convoy to Chat for one of the two? Or both? just collecting info for right now.Forum is open on this. :rockon:
I hope to do both, especially since I have to miss our Nov event due to a work conflict.
Bob Colbert
oldmuscle69

Post by oldmuscle69 »

John we hope ya get the car fixed in time for one of these.If not next year is ok . Now the rest of us that are not Nat caliber could like to run at a different course and surface. This is the chance to do so and still have some fun.
Bob Colbert
John_Kernodle

Post by John_Kernodle »

oldmuscle69 wrote:John we hope ya get the car fixed in time for one of these.If not next year is ok . Now the rest of us that are not Nat caliber could like to run at a different course and surface. This is the chance to do so and still have some fun.
Yes, I hope to get it fixed in time to still do at least one of these. We shall see.
John P. Kernodle
2010 MX-5 Miata
http://jpkernodle.zenfolio.com/
Dentspeed

Post by Dentspeed »

For anyone who hasn't been to their site, it's pretty good. Most is a good surface, but there is a little bump where the pavement transitions from old to new. It wasn't too bad in the kart, so everything else should be, "What bump?" :lol:
2010 MINI Cooper S, DS
Trey
oldmuscle69

Post by oldmuscle69 »

Cool thanks for the info.What is the surface like? And how big is the lot? Rev limiter in second or just close?Grip or some slip?
Dentspeed wrote:For anyone who hasn't been to their site, it's pretty good. Most is a good surface, but there is a little bump where the pavement transitions from old to new. It wasn't too bad in the kart, so everything else should be, "What bump?" :lol:
Bob Colbert
ke0ki2k

Post by ke0ki2k »

currently trying to talk Flier129 into taking the Miata to Chatt for one or both of the Chatt-town events (we'll be missing the final ETR event with what is sure to be a vicious hangover)
James Cathers - PFS #192 E92 M3 | TT4 E36 M3
Dentspeed

Post by Dentspeed »

oldmuscle69 wrote:Cool thanks for the info.What is the surface like? And how big is the lot? Rev limiter in second or just close?Grip or some slip?
Dentspeed wrote:For anyone who hasn't been to their site, it's pretty good. Most is a good surface, but there is a little bump where the pavement transitions from old to new. It wasn't too bad in the kart, so everything else should be, "What bump?" :lol:
It's not really big, but they did a good job using the lot. The course was fun. Most of the surface is grippy pavement, but there is a transition to older sealed pavement that has less grip. Rev limiter just depends on course. Last sun had a long straight leading into a slalom that was fast.
2010 MINI Cooper S, DS
Trey
steverife

Post by steverife »

ke0ki2k wrote:currently trying to talk Flier129 into taking the Miata to Chatt for one or both of the Chatt-town events (we'll be missing the final ETR event with what is sure to be a vicious hangover)
Much of the best autocross is done with a vicious hangover. Surely you guys can go a minute without vomiting.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
John Brown

Post by John Brown »

rookies.............. :roll:
ETR Pro Class Champion-2002-03-10-11-12-13-14-15
BMW/CCA D-Mod National Road Racing Champion-2011
Pro-Solo Prepared National Champ-2004
Pro-Solo Prepared National Champ-2005
2016 Dodge Challenger SRT 6.4L CAM-C
oldmuscle69

Post by oldmuscle69 »

Ok ,to say so from your standpiont. Grab a shitbox and go with us.
John Brown wrote:rookies.............. :roll:
Bob Colbert
Guilty1s

Post by Guilty1s »

anybody going down in something they can take wheels down for me....

marcus... *big grin*... dont you have that wierd big space behind you in that racecar of yours?
Eric Ahlgren
67 STM
SilverMaxima

Post by SilverMaxima »

Guilty1s wrote:anybody going down in something they can take wheels down for me....

marcus... *big grin*... dont you have that wierd big space behind you in that racecar of yours?
:lol: I have no recollection of this "big space" in question. :P

Just drive down on the wheels (unless you're using the R's). ;)
2007 STI Limited #576, The Gentleman's STI, er Mistress, FOR SALE
2004 350Zed Base
Marcus W., STU #-Random