ETR #2 done!

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
GaryM

Re: ETR #2 done!

Post by GaryM »

:lol2: I couldn't get Chris to dial in the timer again.
-Gary Mitchell
Custom Magnet Numbers and Vinyl Graphics! | Unofficial Points Standings
01' Honda S2000 -99 BSR
99' Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
99' F250 Super Duty
91' SVT GEO Metro (24HhoursOfLemons!)
Fuelrush

Post by Fuelrush »

I had a great time at the event. The people, the cars, driving. I even enjoyed "working". Thanks to all.
Justin Dougherty
2006 Lotus Exige
2002 Honda S2000 #15 STR (Sold but not forgotten)
nicksta43

Post by nicksta43 »

I enjoy "working" as well. I like being out there with the cars. When I was a kid I would sit and watch the cars go by all day. The cars, the people and the driving are what make the events for me. I enjoy spending a whole day out there with people who are like minded, because in the rest of my life 95% of the people I interact with don't get me at all.

My inlaws insist on talking to me about nascar because when my wife was first telling them about me she said I was "into racing".

I have explained several times that while I am a fan of motorsports I don't really follow nascar much anymore. I enjoy all racing however I usually enjoy sportscar racing like ALMS and touring car racing. Which is usually followed by a blank stare then "So where you a Dale sr. fan?" :?
Nick Comstock
1980 BMW 320i- 21 STM
integra55

Post by integra55 »

you could really mess um up by replying ... who ?
“The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.”

walter jones
'91 civic CRX, Ford F150, '14 Chevy Sonic

828-686-3245
John Brown

Post by John Brown »

nicksta43 wrote:I enjoy "working" as well. I like being out there with the cars. When I was a kid I would sit and watch the cars go by all day. The cars, the people and the driving are what make the events for me. I enjoy spending a whole day out there with people who are like minded, because in the rest of my life 95% of the people I interact with don't get me at all.

My inlaws insist on talking to me about nascar because when my wife was first telling them about me she said I was "into racing".

I have explained several times that while I am a fan of motorsports I don't really follow nascar much anymore. I enjoy all racing however I usually enjoy sportscar racing like ALMS and touring car racing. Which is usually followed by a blank stare then "So where you a Dale sr. fan?" :?
Nick, this right here is whats always made "us" ...... different.
ETR Pro Class Champion-2002-03-10-11-12-13-14-15
BMW/CCA D-Mod National Road Racing Champion-2011
Pro-Solo Prepared National Champ-2004
Pro-Solo Prepared National Champ-2005
2016 Dodge Challenger SRT 6.4L CAM-C
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

I thought the course was fun, and last sweeper down the hill to the timer was great. I don't want to run any more events on dried out daily driver Yokahamas, however. It was great just running with the ETR, this region is superb!

Chuck Moore
87 Porsche 944
05 Ford Focus
CABoegemann

Post by CABoegemann »

Left for the beach right after the race, so I'm a little behind...

Great fun on Saturday AND Sunday. Big thanks to Bruce and Andy for their excellent instruction. Andy found a big mistake in my driving on my very first run with him. Not sure if I'm driving the car differently because it's been so long since I've AXed or because the car is so different. I tried to "fix" my mistake on Sunday, but had the same problem, even though that's all I thought about.

The course Sunday drove better than it walked.

Great seeing everybody! (especially Abby :lol: )
........ _____
........./____,\__
........(o)_l___(o)

'05 MINI Cooper S