Alignment shop in Kingsport area

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
Phil Smith

Alignment shop in Kingsport area

Post by Phil Smith »

Looking for alignment shop in Kingsport area to align Porsche 911. I've put stiffer torsion bars and new rubber bushing in the car and need to get an alignment before this weekend events.
Mark McCrary

Re: Alignment shop in Kingsport area

Post by Mark McCrary »

Yankees Bee line is good. Looks like a hole in the wall but you can give them your specs and they make it happen. And priced fair too.
Mark McCrary
2004 Mazda RX-8 C-Street
Phil Smith

Post by Phil Smith »

I went to Yankee Bee last time and they are good, especially with more traditional cars but it was clear they have no experience with older Porsche 911s. I had to call my mechanic and get him on the phone with them so they could figure out how to align the rear. Was looking with someone with more experience with older Porsche cars this time.
thewelder

Post by thewelder »

I don't know if they do alignments or not but blue ridge on fort henry is the local porsche shop. They do good work. I have know his daughter for years. Chad
*Chad Summey*

E mod 78 lotus seven clone.
hondafrk

Post by hondafrk »

I've had great service from Expert Tire on Center St., guy named Dennis there is real good, don't know about his experience with older Porsche's though.
Jeremey Boggs
TurboMR2spyder

Post by TurboMR2spyder »

I had Yankee's align a Mercedes car a few years ago and the guy left grease all over my door handle inside my car :evil: I've had good luck with Morgan's Tire Services off center street in kingsport and he can do custom specs. The owner Bill is a great guy. Their number is (423) 246-6721.

Best of Luck,

Matt McCaulley