Solo(and other) Books are here!

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
dfsmith

Post by dfsmith »

As usual, I come wandering in late to the party. :D

If you still have any Solo books left, I'd like to lay claim to one. Let me know if I can pick it up from you somewhere or if I can get it mailed my way. Thanks!
OneFastZx2 wrote:... I live downtown knoxville so im kinda in the middle of everything...
Howdy, neighbor.
Dave Smith

'09 Honda Accord LX-P (daily beater/greyhound bus)
'08 Ford Ranger XL (parts & manure hauler)
'74 Porsche 914 (perpetual project car)
dfoulk

Post by dfoulk »

Wayne,

I assumed you would have plenty of rule books left to bring to the next meeting but it looks like they are going fast so I would like to reserve one of the Solo rule books. I can pick it up at the February meeting.

Thanks,
Dewey
whenry

Post by whenry »

There are about 17 books remaining. If you have asked for one in this forum, I have you on my list and will hold a book. If you want one sooner than the meeting on Feb 3, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Considering the schedule it may be come to my office or if Debbie would agree, go by the Girl Scouts office.
Wayne Henry
East Tenn Region, SCCA
2006 MX-5 Limited
the rest of the garage:
1984 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
1996 Toyota 4runner
OneFastZx2

Post by OneFastZx2 »

where and what time is the meeting on the 3rd, as i need a book before the 14th for the VIR race. it wont be a problem waiting till the 3rd.
98 Ford Excort Zx2
STS Auto-X leader........ hahahaha, maybe one day i'll be good enough to beat someone.... anyone!?!?!
whenry

Post by whenry »

Board of Directors meeting will be Feb 3, 2004 at Mancino's at 7:00 pm. Located at the intersection of Middlebrook Pike and Cedar Bluff Rd.
Are you needing the GCR or Solo II rule book?
Wayne Henry
East Tenn Region, SCCA
2006 MX-5 Limited
the rest of the garage:
1984 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
1996 Toyota 4runner
OneFastZx2

Post by OneFastZx2 »

Well crap, i dont know lol....... I know in the directions for the VIR race it said i have to have a book, i beleive solo II. Also with the book i have to have a annual tech form filled out by a mechanic, so which ever book that is. :?:
98 Ford Excort Zx2
STS Auto-X leader........ hahahaha, maybe one day i'll be good enough to beat someone.... anyone!?!?!