2016 Leadership

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
Gen52SS

Re: 2016 Leadership

Post by Gen52SS »

and can't you be members of several Regions and vote in each ? supposedly my vote with ETR & CCR counted with each
Yes...your vote should count in both. If you don't mind me asking how are doing these days?
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
integra55

Post by integra55 »

fair .... the pain in my shoulder has come back with a vengeance ... living on pain pills

surgery for the originating cancer (the left kidney) is scheduled for the 4th (and if interested and are on FB, I post updates as they come along... this for everyone)

afterwards some kind of decision will be made about finding some way to handle the tumor in the shoulder/upper back area ... since Mission Hospital doesn't seem interested in doing the surgery (and YES it is that close to the spinal column) ... my Oncologist is running through his contacts through out the state and SE to maybe set up a neurosurgeon that will take on the job ...if it can't be shrunk or removed, eventually it will leave me paralyzed ...

so like I said, something will have to be figured out after the recovery time for this first surgery
“The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.”

walter jones
'91 civic CRX, Ford F150, '14 Chevy Sonic

828-686-3245
01badz28

Post by 01badz28 »

integra55 wrote:fair .... the pain in my shoulder has come back with a vengeance ... living on pain pills

surgery for the originating cancer (the left kidney) is scheduled for the 4th (and if interested and are on FB, I post updates as they come along... this for everyone)

afterwards some kind of decision will be made about finding some way to handle the tumor in the shoulder/upper back area ... since Mission Hospital doesn't seem interested in doing the surgery (and YES it is that close to the spinal column) ... my Oncologist is running through his contacts through out the state and SE to maybe set up a neurosurgeon that will take on the job ...if it can't be shrunk or removed, eventually it will leave me paralyzed ...

so like I said, something will have to be figured out after the recovery time for this first surgery
Hope you get to feeling better soon, Walter.
Ryan E. Jarrard
2001 Camaro Z28, SM #24
2011 BMW M3 Coupe
1989 BMW M3
integra55

Post by integra55 »

thanks ... this upcoming season is going to be a challenge
“The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.”

walter jones

828-686-3245
Teufelshund

Post by Teufelshund »

I think I speak for everyone when I say we'll do whatever we can to make it happen for you.
Brian Robbins
XP 45
integra55

Post by integra55 »

if the shoulder/upper back pain can be dealt with, I should be able to make the trips ... to ETR and to CCR, and still run some with HSCC ... really don't see much track stuff ... at least not the first half of the yr ... will still have to make the decision, kidney wise, about how safe it will be to get back into Lemons/TT's

walter jones

828-686-3245
joker717

Post by joker717 »

Walter if your concerned about the rough ride all the way here in your CRX, you could drive your other car here and catch a ride in my civic. Its not as fast as your CRX but you would be getting STS points until you felt like driving your CRX over from NC.
J.R. Newman
2007 Maximus Prime
1989 Civic SI hatch #98
integra55

Post by integra55 »

thanks ... it's not the rough ride ... the CRX actually rides pretty well ... the rough part is just how much the tumor pressing on a nerve head hurts ... no different in the CRX than it would be in a Caddy .... once the pain is under control, then I'll be able to start figuring out my drive schedule for the coming season .... ETR/CCR/HSCC and MAYBE back on track again ... as much as I love autoX, I've really fallen in love with track work ... regardless of how slow I am ... it is really a blast

walter jones

828-686-3245