Newbie Introduction.

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
Darren2016STi

Newbie Introduction.

Post by Darren2016STi »

Hello All,
Im New to the forum and wanted to start this thread to introduce myself. I Recently Moved from NYC to the Knoxville area and would like to do some AutoCross/Gymkhana Racing. Can anyone tell me when and where these races take place?

Thanks All,

Darren.
MARKP

Re: Newbie Introduction.

Post by MARKP »

Welcome! I dont think it is updated yet but check the Solo Schedule link on the home page for the list if dates and locations. Look forward to seeing you out there.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
Teufelshund

Post by Teufelshund »

Welcome! Here is the link to our schedule thread. As Mark said, I don't think the schedule has been officially posted yet.
http://forum.etrscca.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9647
Brian Robbins
XP 45
Buck05Sti

Post by Buck05Sti »

Welcome! go ahead and fill out your signature so we know who you are/what you drive. I assume a 2016 STi? Also, what mods are on the car if any? this will help us fit you in the proper class.
Ryan Buckingham

2005 STi- STU #20

2004 Z06 Commemorative Edition (gold chain not included)
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

Welcome Darren....I'm also from your neck of the woods NJ now here 13 years. If I can do anything to help just ask. This area will be a big change for you from NYC. Until our first event keep following the forum or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/etrscca
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
CobraJim

Post by CobraJim »

Welcome to the free south. Have you ever auto crossed before Darren? If you have I think you will find lots of strong national level competitors here in ETR. If your new to this I'd be happy to help you through your 1st few events until you are comfortable with our events. The 1st one on the schedule is march 12th. It's a test and tune. I think it would be an excellent opportunity to come out and meet everyone, and run your car, in an informal setting
Jim Simmons
6 xp, em, stm
Novice Chair
TedV

Post by TedV »

Welcome! Ever notice you have to pay to leave NJ but no toll booth on the way into NJ? I'm not from there, but I gladly paid the toll to leave there 25 years ago.
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

TedV wrote:Welcome! Ever notice you have to pay to leave NJ but no toll booth on the way into NJ? I'm not from there, but I gladly paid the toll to leave there 25 years ago.
True....great pizza, Italian food or seafood but you pay $$$ to ride the major roads and when you do leave and cross that bridge you pay double once for when you thought you were getting in at no cost :lol:
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
EliseAutoXr

Post by EliseAutoXr »

Welcome!!
Bradley Allen
STM 7
06 Lotus Elise (some stock)