Crash and Burn School Atlanta

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
Gen52SS

Crash and Burn School Atlanta

Post by Gen52SS »

Message From Atlanta Region SCCA
Good morning folks and Happy New Year! I hope all is well and you are just as ready as I am to kick this season off right!!! With The 24hrs of Daytona at the end of the month, we will be having a F&C/Fire School on the 16th of January. That's right, just over 2 weeks away. I know it has been a great long while since our region last hosted a school. It's time to do it again!!! Registration is now open on Motorsportreg.com. http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/jan ... opygLYrKt8
Whites will not be required for this school, but lease dress accordingly. It'll probably be cold, you might get a lil dirty. We will go over proper responding techniques, how to extinguish a fire, hand signals, flags and communication. We will be at the classroom attached to the office of Road Atlanta. Class will start promptly at 9:00am. We will have a lot to cover and will take most of the day. Expect to be done around 4:00pm. So please be punctual and ready to catch up. If this is your first time, be ready to learn.
Again, it has been many a moon since our last school and I know many of you are a bit rusty. So if you haven't attended a Fire Safety or F&C School in the last 5 years, you are REQUIRED to attend. Atlanta Region folks, that means you! Regional, Divisional, and National license holders, IF YOU HAVE NOT ATTENDED IN THE LAST 5 YEARS, THIS IS MANDATORY FOR ATLANTA REGION SCCA!!!
We will provide a lunch, snacks and drinks for you. I will also have pens and notebooks for you to take notes on keep wIth you. Again. January 16th, 2016 at 9:00am ATLANTA REGION SCCA F&C FIRE SAFETY SCHOOL, Road Atlanta Classroom.

Thank you and see y'all at the track!
John Sayre
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black