Driver fit check assist?

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
joe henslee

Driver fit check assist?

Post by joe henslee »

I have a potential driver/car purchase individual in NJ that I am trying to find a local sports car driver / Solo driver type that could simulate fitting into my car before he travels to Knoxville. His stature is 6'-0 approx, 230#, (don't have inseam yet-requested), so someone in that approx build. Current cockpit set up is adjustable 16" W aluminum seat on adj track/seat back support, seat low mounted to floor. The reason the request for a sports car driver type is so some understanding of seated operational requirements and expectations already exists, if that make sense. Mods can always be made, just trying to determine if we are close in current configuration. Thanks in advance.
Joe Henslee
Henslee Scorpion 2.0L Ford BSR-U2 CanAm (vintage) / Prototype 2 (SCCA) / BM(Solo)
Zink Z10 FF / CF (SCCA &vintage) / CM(Solo)
Reynard SF-84 2.0L Ford, Formula Continental FC / CFC (SCCA) / Formula Libre' (vintage)
USDRRT on eBay ....
thrdeye

Re: Driver fit check assist?

Post by thrdeye »

I'm 6-2, 255

I would be glad to help but I have always had a problem with race seats and I only fit in the big ones.
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
joe henslee

Post by joe henslee »

I'm game if you are. Will pull the upholstery so the entry / exit will be smooth. Thanks for responding.
Joe Henslee
Henslee Scorpion 2.0L Ford BSR-U2 CanAm (vintage) / Prototype 2 (SCCA) / BM(Solo)
Reynard SF-84 2.0L Ford, Formula Continental FC / CFC (SCCA) / Formula Libre' (vintage)
USDRRT on eBay ....
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

Joe...I don't know if I'm qualified for what you're looking for 5' 10" 220 lbs just wanted you to know I'm always open to helping if I can.....I am from NJ if that helps :lol:
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

5' 11" here and roughly 210. Let me know if you need me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
joe henslee

Post by joe henslee »

Paul and Mark,
You are both welcomed to come over and would provide a good feel for my interested buyer. Mark I know you have my ph#...Paul, I will PM you
Thank you so much for the offers.
Joe Henslee
USDRRT on eBay ....