Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
SeanDrives4Fun

Re: New member

Post by SeanDrives4Fun »

sounds like a good way to start, if you can learn to slow down enough to turn the LS you can master the world (this is still my issue 4th year drivin' Miatas. i'm also team Sarge in rally so we shall be buddies. i'd autocrossing this thing so you can find me, riding Gypsi Rose. . .
Buddy Randy Adkins chesking to door bar height :-)

www.seansprojects.com
Rally Boss
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

Randy still gaining horsepower?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
oldmuscle69

Post by oldmuscle69 »

Ya'll lost ya minds o what?
Bob Colbert
HammonYAY

Post by HammonYAY »

That miata is sweet! I will definitely be slow at first. got a second Justy yesterday for rally purposes!
Jon Hammons

1992 Lexus SC400
1989 Subaru Justy
2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
HammonYAY

Post by HammonYAY »

Just wanted to say THANKS to everyone for the help and Friendly attitudes! I Came in knowing no one and with a Crappy Auction car and still had the most fun I have in years! Looking forward to the next event! One question, I saw, and spoke, with a few people taking pictures. Is there any way to get a hold of them to see if they had any of my runs? Thanks again!
Jon Hammons

1992 Lexus SC400
1989 Subaru Justy
2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
Teufelshund

Post by Teufelshund »

HammonYAY wrote:Just wanted to say THANKS to everyone for the help and Friendly attitudes! I Came in knowing no one and with a Crappy Auction car and still had the most fun I have in years! Looking forward to the next event! One question, I saw, and spoke, with a few people taking pictures. Is there any way to get a hold of them to see if they had any of my runs? Thanks again!
I don't think any of our normal photographers were there, but usually they'll post a link on the forum
Brian Robbins
XP 45