2.7L V6 EcoBoost
Color: Black, Chrome Appearance Package
SuperCab (Suicide rear doors)
6.5 ft. Bed
2WD w/ locking diff
The truck is in very good condition overall and runs like a champ. It really is a great truck. I'm selling because I'd like to get back into some kind of car and may end up buying back our old FR-S.
The only cosmetic issues are:
- A small (dime-sized) dent in the driver's side of the hood that is very hard to notice. It was caused by a golf ball. It would PDR out but I don't notice it so haven't done that.
- A couple of very light scratches on the plastic trim of the tailgate from my trailer jack. Nothing in the metal/paint. Again, not really noticeable.
The shifter is on the steering column, which gives more room in the center console area.
- Cloth seats - powered and heated
- SYNC, Bluetooth, XM
- Sliding rear glass
- Adjustable pedals
- Two AC 110 sockets/power inverter
- Remote Start
- Backup Camera/Rear Park Aid
- Running Boards
- Fog Lights
- Plastic Ford bed liner
- Hard bed cover. It's water resistant, and keeps things mostly dry, but not 100% It folds in half and can be run that way if you have something that is tall. It can also be removed and reinstalled in ~20 mins.
- Tekonsha P3 Brake Controller and harness
- Adjustable hitch
- LED bulbs from F150LEDS.com. Currently uninstalled. They are bright and I plan on putting them back in at some point. Backstory: I installed them before nationals 2018 and made a mistake during install (used the fog light harness on the low beam bulb). Didn't cause any problems, but the harness vibrated loose since it was for the wrong bulb. I thought they were faulty and uninstalled them. After many rounds of emails, we finally figured out that their instructions were unclear at best. I just haven't gotten around to reinstalling them.