WTB: Daily-drivable truck

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
flier129

WTB: Daily-drivable truck

Post by flier129 »

Reaching out for help here.

I am in search of a half-ton truck, sub $12k, sub 150k miles, extended cab(crew cab is a plus), tow package, 2wd preferred(4wd is fine), and something that wouldn't be a pain to DD. The newer, the better and lower mileage is major plus.

Trucks I've looked at and considered:
Nissan Titan
5.3 Silverado/Sierra
5.7 Tundra

I've stayed away from 5.4 Fords because I've seen wayy too many with swapped engines :lol: Not a fan of Dodge, unless it's a Cummins, and that's honestly too much truck for what I need.

Would like to do find one private-party, but most of the trucks I find are wayyy overpriced(like over retail pricing), the seller backs out, or I find out some issue that kills the deal.

So if anyone knows of anything or might have something like this for sale, let me know! Thanks
Marcus Luttrell - 99' Miata - GLTC/Max3/ST5 #92
Nine Lives Racing - Sales/spell-checker/IT
Teufelshund

Re: WTB: Daily-drivable truck

Post by Teufelshund »

Not interested in selling, but just to add my personal experience, I have a 5.4 Ford and the only thing that has been replaced is a coil and the 4x4 vacuum actuators (cheap and easy). It has ~183,000 miles.
Brian Robbins
XP 45
TedV

Re: WTB: Daily-drivable truck

Post by TedV »

looks out at my yard... Not sure which one is worth less.. the 97 Suburban K1500 that is driveable with issues, or the 76 Suburban with the 4 bolt main 350. (ok, It's a 4 bolt main 350 with attached Suburban rust bucket)
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's