Job Opportunity

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
Buck05Sti

Job Opportunity

Post by Buck05Sti »

Our company is currently looking to hire for a lab tech position. For those that dont know, I do endoscope repair. The position we're hiring for is entry level, no experience needed. Must have a good work ethic and positive attitude. Starting pay is $12/hr, with .50 raises quarterly, for the first year. After the first year, raises are .25 quarterly and techs are eligible for company profit share, which this year totaled near $7000. All employees are eligible for medical/dental/vision and 401(k) after 90 days. We are in a lab environment so the work atmosphere is very laid back. Everyone is provided a set of scrubs, but there's no uniform per se and techs are free to wear what they like, but the job can be messy at times, so clothes could get stained. If you think this sounds like something you'd be interested in, feel free to PM me with a resume and I'll be glad to answer any questions and potentially set up and interview/skills test. Basic skills for the job are: good fine motor skills and ability to use a microscope. Even if you've never used a microscope before, that isn't a deal breaker for employment.
Ryan Buckingham

2005 STi- STU #20

2004 Z06 Commemorative Edition (gold chain not included)
Buck05Sti

Re: Job Opportunity

Post by Buck05Sti »

Bump. Still looking...
Ryan Buckingham

2005 STi- STU #20

Buck05Sti

Post by Buck05Sti »

bump
Ryan Buckingham

2005 STi- STU #20

Guilty1s

Post by Guilty1s »

Message Sent!
Eric Ahlgren
67 STM