1986 Toyota MR2 race car

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
awdbandito

1986 Toyota MR2 race car

Post by awdbandito »

Thinking of selling my 1986 MR2 race car. Prepped as an ITB car and used to autocross in CSP, guess it's still classed that way.
Solid, well built car in good shape, other than not having an engine in it right now.
Hasn't been used in 6-7 years now due to kid, school, move, life and don't forsee getting it back on track anytime soon.
Complete package with car, a few engines, transmissions (one with TRD limited slip), a number of doors bumpers, and a complete extra car with running engine. Extra car took a front end hit. 8 wheels, the list goes on.
$4000 takes it all. I figure $1500 and some time should get it back on track including tires.
I'll dig up some pictures.
J.D.
awdbandito

Re: 1986 Toyota MR2 race car

Post by awdbandito »

J.D.
awdbandito

Post by awdbandito »

The parts car is now gone but the engine and transmission out of it are included.
Anybody interested? It was a well sorted car, it just hasn't been on track in a while and needs the drive train put back in. It would be great for a 20V swap right now.

J.D.
awdbandito

Post by awdbandito »

Damn hosting services!

I posted the car on craigslist, so please refer to these images.
https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/6285817658.html

This is a car that can be back on track with a little bit of elbow grease and a set of tires. It is the perfect starter car for getting into club racing. I planned on holding on to it until my 6 year old was old enough but I can't let it sit that long. The car deserves better.

Please contact me if anybody has interest. I'm also open to trades (plus cash on my end) for a fun daily driver.
J.D.
awdbandito

Post by awdbandito »

Still hanging around the garage if anybody is interested.

I'm also open to trade on a daily driver of some sort.
J.D.
awdbandito

Post by awdbandito »

Well, it's that time of the year again where I look at this thing and think " I need to do something with it"
That something isn't getting it back on track for a while so it's still for sale. If anybody is interested get in touch and come take a look, maybe we'll work out a deal.
J.D.
bprokopf

Post by bprokopf »

Is this car still for sale? You have a pm.

Bryon Prokopf