Are you looking for a good CM car?

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
TedV

Are you looking for a good CM car?

Post by TedV »

Not my car. It's Don Elzinga out of Michigan.

http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77702

For Sale: 1984 Reynard FF1600. National Championship and Triad Award (2011) winning C-Modified solo car. Justice motor, CCH aluminum head with RFD porting update, good crankshaft, forged pistons, lightened flywheel, Pertronix electronic ignition and rev limiter, programmable shift light, CoastFab lightweight stainless muffler, TDI aluminum diff, integral first gear, custom wide front end (this makes the outside to outside width the same front and rear - improves handling without hurting slalom speed), custom made locator ring between transaxle and rear bulkhead (reduces runout and improves clutch spline and trans input shaft life), bonded and Cherry riveted aluminum floorpan, Penske 8100 two-way adjustable remote reservoir shocks, TDI rear spindles (stronger than OEM part) with ~600 runs on them, three sets of wheels (one set Panasports, two sets Revolutions), Prince Racecar Engineering rear anti-roll bar, TRE annular clutch slave cylinder, three row core radiators, two sets of slicks (one set with 13 runs at 2014 Nationals, the other good for transport only), two gallon fuel tank. Header has reversion cones, appears to be an early mild steel HiTec, but there's no data plate. Tom Andresen stated that this header made 1hp more than his dyno header when he overhauled the motor back in 2002. Firewall installed between driver and fuel tank / engine compartment. New spares: ignition coil, dog ring, fuel pump, head gasket, intake, exhaust and valve cover gaskets, rear wheel bearing. Used spares: original front rockers, A-arms and tie-rods, spare rear rockers, rear upright, Sebring style nose, short tail (needs repair), several new aluminum engine compartment side covers. Data acquisition system currently installed in car (engine RPM, lat and long G, both rear wheel speeds, steering wheel angle) is negotiable. Engine has approximately 300 runs since last valve job, ~1100 runs since last overhaul in 2006. Car has custom molded narrow and wide seat inserts and adjustable pull-up lap belt to fit a variety of drivers. Currently ~15 pounds of ballast installed. Drivers up to around 180 lbs can make minimum weight.

Everyone who has driven this car has commented on how smooth shifting and easy to drive it is. Car has been very reliable over the 15 years that I owned it. I hate to sell it, but I don't have room for two racecars. Located in southeast Michigan.

Asking $12,000.
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
MARKP

Re: Are you looking for a good CM car?

Post by MARKP »

Me too fat for CM.
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
TedV

Post by TedV »

Jim Murphy fit in an F500.
Ted V.
TedV

Post by TedV »

This just in, looks like Jim Susko fits in an FM F500.
Ted V.