Feeler: 2005 Subaru STi

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
Buck05Sti

Feeler: 2005 Subaru STi

Post by Buck05Sti »

A car i'd like to buy has come up for sale, and i can't have two "fun" cars.

Car: 2005 Subaru STi

Miles: 156K (this is my daily, and was purchased with 81k from the PO)

Mods: I bought the car with a TBE, AEM Short RAM, Cobb Lowering Springs and an AccessPort V1. Has two tunes, i havent bothered to ever change the tune on the car, but the current boost is set at 18.9 PSi. Car makes 259whp/269wtq on a mustang dyno. I'm going by the dyno sheet that was given to me with the car when it was tuned back in '06. Since owning the car, i've installed a boost gauge, dual gauge bezel, Killer B oil pickup and KillerB winadge tray. The KillerB parts where installed when i had my oil pan gasket done. I currently have an oil pressure gauge, but i'm waiting on an adapter before i can install it. I also installed a Mishimoto Aluminum radiator from when my stock radiator kicked it. I also replaced all the rubber coolant hoses when i did the radiator.

Other than the above extras, the car is very close to stock. I autocrossed it a handful of times when i first got the car, but it's been my daily while i was co-driving. If interested, i plan to be at the autox this weekend if you'd like to take a look. I have a packet of maintenance records from the previous owner, and i've kept detailed records of all maintenance and extras since i've owned the car.

Any questions, please message me on here.

I'm the second owner, first owner is a Maryville native that bought the car off the showroom floor when he was stationed in Alaska. Clean, clear title in hand.

Asking 15k (15K is clean retail on NADA)
Ryan Buckingham

2005 STi- STU #20

2004 Z06 Commemorative Edition (gold chain not included)
Buck05Sti

Re: Feeler: 2005 Subaru STi

Post by Buck05Sti »

BUMP!

Looking to sell this car ASAP. Willing to entertain ANY reasonable offer.

Questions or offers please text 865-202-5829
Ryan Buckingham

2005 STi- STU #20

2004 Z06 Commemorative Edition (gold chain not included)