2007 Pace 20' Enclosed Trailer Located in Knoxville, TN $6,500.00

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
eunos735

2007 Pace 20' Enclosed Trailer Located in Knoxville, TN $6,500.00

Post by eunos735 »

It's time for me to get serious about selling my previous trailer. I am only selling because I recently upgraded to a 28'. I pulled my SSM car all over the United States in this trailer and it never once gave me a single issue. I've pulled it with a 6cly Envoy, a 1/2 ton Dodge and a 3/4 ton Dodge diesel.

The trailer is the 6" "Extra Interior Height" model. It comes with the Aero "Nose Cone" which is a $1,000 upgrade and easily paid for it's self in fuel cost and towing stability. Also included are a 20gal Air Compressor, two Craftsman toolboxes, two Husky locking wall cabinets, Folding tire rack, Electric nose jack, 42" HD Plasma TV and a friction anti sway controller.

The trailer is wired for a 30amp service, has a 25' "lifeline" with a 30am RV plug, has 3 4' LED lights inside, a 5 outlet power strip mounted to the workbench and 2 GFI receptacles outside. The 205 75 R 15 Load rage D radial tires were installed just over 1 year ago. I have also built "ramps" into the floor which would allow a VERY low car to open the door without hitting the fender. There are the usual 4 D Rings in the floor. Brakes and bearings were serviced and inspected before the start of this race season and it has only been towed to one race since that time. This trailer has 2 3500lb Torsen Axles.

The only "bad" parts of the trailer are cosmetic in nature.

I'm not in a huge hurry to sell it but would like to get it out of my back yard
SSM 96/196