FS: 2014 Cayman S + (2) FM's + Gen 1 FE

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
joe henslee

FS: 2014 Cayman S + (2) FM's + Gen 1 FE

Post by joe henslee »

I am assisting the wife(widow) of a very dear racing friend who lost his battle with prostrate cancer a few months ago. He purchased this beautiful Guards Red Cayman S with active suspension management, sport chrono pkg, premium pkg and much more. Dennis purchased with 9,314 miles on the clock and now has only ~11,000 miles. Car is in or near showroom condition. Shortly after purchase in SEPT 2015, post surgical issues prevented any additional enjoyment. Car stays garaged. I am simply trying to provide additional exposure to enthusiasts and have also shared with a longtime local PCA member for the same. I have photos and a copy of the Commission sheet with full specs if anyone is interested. PM me for additional details. Respectfully, Joe
Last edited by joe henslee on Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Henslee
Henslee Scorpion 2.0L Ford BSR-U2 CanAm (vintage) / Prototype 2 (SCCA) / BM(Solo)
Zink Z10 FF / CF (SCCA &vintage) / CM(Solo)
Reynard SF-84 2.0L Ford, Formula Continental FC / CFC (SCCA) / Formula Libre' (vintage)
USDRRT on eBay ....
joe henslee

Re: FS: 2014 Cayman S + (2) FM's + Gen 1 FE

Post by joe henslee »

Thanks for all that have viewed and feel free to share. Additionally, I will be assisting with sale of (2) Formula Mazda's (SCCA FM) and chassis #092 Formula Enterprise (SCCA FE, still in Gen 1 config) that Dennis purchased from Mick Robinson when Mick was the Florida CSR. I will soon have access to log books on all these formula cars and maintenance records. All cars are complete and will have spares packages(TBD). Thanks again, Joe
Joe Henslee
Henslee Scorpion 2.0L Ford BSR-U2 CanAm (vintage) / Prototype 2 (SCCA) / BM(Solo)
Zink Z10 FF / CF (SCCA &vintage) / CM(Solo)
Reynard SF-84 2.0L Ford, Formula Continental FC / CFC (SCCA) / Formula Libre' (vintage)
USDRRT on eBay ....