FS: 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
RxCritical

FS: 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500

Post by RxCritical »

For sale 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500: Black exterior, only around 49,500 original miles, dark grey/black cloth interior, Regular cab, V6, manual, very cold AC, tilt steering, dual zone temp control, manual windows and door locks, vinyl floor, Sony CD/radio. Interior and exterior in very good condition. Tires in good shape. Everything works. One hand sized dent on passenger side behind door. The bed looks practically unused. I have polished and waxed the exterior and the paint is very shiny. I inherited this truck from my brother. He was the original owner having bought it local at Reeders. I have done about every bit of maintenance you can think of on it since I got it in July. I would drive it anywhere. I have pictures I can text you. I do have the original window sticker and the clear title to the truck. One con to it is he did smoke in it but I have cleaned and removed about 95% of the smell. There is just a whiff of it when the door is first opened and I am confident with a little more time the smell will go away.
Asking $6500.00
Please contact me with a PM here to get my number or ask any questions.
Thanks,
Paul
Paul M.
C8 #34 SS
Team Canopy
RxCritical

Re: FS: 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500

Post by RxCritical »

Sold!
Paul M.
C8 #34 SS
Team Canopy