1988 Mustang GT - Possible Factory Five Donor

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
toyokogyo12aturbo

1988 Mustang GT - Possible Factory Five Donor

Post by toyokogyo12aturbo »

I've got a 88 Musang GT with front end damage (front bumper, hood, lower rad support/crossmember) I'm keeping the engine (w/ efi stuff), trans & driveshaft. This is still a roller. No suspension damage. This would be a great donor for a F5 Cobra or Coupe especially if you plan on building up a motor or buying a crate. You could certainly make alot of your money back selling the remaining parts off. I don't really have time to do so so I'll just have to take a loss.

I used a donor (as opposed to individual parts or a pallet donor) on my last F5 and this is definately the way to go. This would be good for another project too, or just to make money. I ran down the list of a few sellable parts on ebay and came up with a few hundred more than I'm asking. As I said earlier, I don't have time to part it out and need to get rid of a few projects. The car is now sitting at Leeg's house in Anderson Co. Let him or me know if you'd like to look at it.

Click here for a few pictures and a spreadsheet of reference ebay prices of just a few parts that are stil on the car.

$900 obo
Shaun "20b" Hinds

The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.