Gauging interest: 91 MR2 plus another parts car

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
awdbandito

Gauging interest: 91 MR2 plus another parts car

Post by awdbandito »

Long story short - Bought a Black on Black t-top '91 chasis a year ago with a blown motor. Just got around to putting another back in it. 120k on chasis aprox 100k on engine, was told that timing belt was changed at 90k miles. I have only put 30 miles on the car since putting it back together. Currently working out all the little bugs. Car was an OH car, so there are a couple rust spots. The longer I own the car, the more miles will be on it. I'll put at least 200 miles on it before it is sold to anyone, just so I know whats up.

I have a 2nd 91 mr2 that I was driving until I made it a parts car, 220k miles I believe. I Don't have a title to this one....thats why it is a parts car. I may be able to get a title if need be. Wrecked all the way down the driver side, fender is still good, but the rocker panel is shot. This is not a car that someone would fix, but it is a driveable parts car. I scavenged a rear endlink, throttle cable and a few other parts and pieces off of it. I'm thinking $3500 for the pair. If someone is interested PM me.