WTB: Washer and Dryer

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
MP5_57

WTB: Washer and Dryer

Post by MP5_57 »

I know this is an automotive forum but I didnt know where else to look. I am looking for a cheap washer and dryer.... I just moved into my new house and could really use one.....

Thanks
James
John Brown

Post by John Brown »

Be careful on this one...I bought a brand new dryer for 175 bucks at Home Depot...washers wernt much more.Unless they are fairly new and work perfectly,used ones can cost more in the long run than a new set.
IMHO
jb
dfoulk

Post by dfoulk »

I did the same thing as John for my dryer but I bought it at Sam's. For a washer, I chose one that was a Consumer Reports best buy. It is a no frills Maytag that lists for about $400. You can find it somewhere like Best Buy for less than list price. I bought mine from Lane's Appliance and got a small discount on price but delivery was free plus they made an appointment for a specific time of day for delivery instead of making me wait around for at least half a day for them to show up. If you have an old one, they will also haul it away free.

Dewey
dfoulk

Post by dfoulk »

I found this on the ORNL Classifieds: Kenmore Heavy Duty washer and Capri dryer; single-person use; very good condition. $95 for both. Call 607-9249.