WTB items and wheels etc. for sale

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
CMS-GT4

WTB items and wheels etc. for sale

Post by CMS-GT4 »

FS

I have three decent condition 16" GTS Y2K celica rims. Will fit celicas from 88'-2004.
Tires have about 20% Tread left.
$60 Each. Would prefer to sell the set.

I also have three 92 Celica alltrac wheels. Same as 90-93 GTS. Tires are about 20% tread.
I have the forth one. It was bent but repaired. I'll throw it in if the buyer wants it. $40 each.

(6) 2"x3" Silicone hoses for intercooler setup. I decided to go with more power and needed larger hoses. $28 for the set.

A set of Front struts and springs from a 92 Alltrac. Struts fit a regualr celica. Higher spring rate. Cheap upgrade. $40.

I have more items, I need to go into my storage tonight then I will update this thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTB:
Looking for four Toyota Supra 550 injectors. It is a drop in mod for my car, trying to up the fuel for minimal cost.

Also if any Supra owners have ditched their old fuel pumps, I may be interested in that as well if the price is right. Also would concider later gen Rx7 injectors since they are the same denso model as the supra.

Any interests, pm me or email me at:
iliketoplay@hotmail.com

Please list refering item in topic so I can seperate from the junk mail.

Thanks,
Josh Coldiron
Coldiron (Cold - Iron)
92' Celica alltrac: in final stages of rebuild
03' Z: Grocery Gitter