1984 Rabbit GTI

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
NateC

1984 Rabbit GTI

Post by NateC »

Here we have a 1984 Rabbit GTI in excellent condition. This car was featured in 4 different articles in Grassroots Motorsports (apr-sept, '96). I bought the car from Frank Rouser in '06. Since then I have done alot of work on this car. The car had a complete restoration in February of '08 where I painted the car pearl white. I have full documentation of this with pictures from the ground up.

Suspension: Ground Control coilovers with Koni yellow fully adjustable shocks, Ground Control camber plates, IBOC springs 450 front 550rear, Delrin control arm bushings, Delrin steering rack bushings, top and bottom stress bars, rear trunk stress bars,

Wheels: Falken 15inch 8lb wheels, Snowflake 14inch factory wheels

Engine: BSI head with G-grind cam, TT euro downpipe (w/out catalytic converter), 4-to-1 exhaust manifold, ABD big-bore intake with Autotech throttle body. Poly-urethane motor mounts.

Transmission: Stock GTI transmission with tall 5th gear added. It has been rebuilt.

Body: All rubber seals have been replaced around the car and a new windshield has been put in.

Price: $5200

865-719-1687

Thanks,
Mike
MMMMMM! I sure do love dem DUBS!
84' Rabbit GTI
-Nate CEE!