FS: 1987 Acura Legend - $1000 Great for LeMons or Chump

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
Crash477

FS: 1987 Acura Legend - $1000 Great for LeMons or Chump

Post by Crash477 »

Long time no post. Things have changed and I cannot afford to finish the build at this time, so I have decided to sell the car. We've been doing the Dave Ramsey plan and we're almost done, so I have decided to sell the car to pay off the last of my wife's student loans. The car still sits as it last did a year ago; Stripped and ready for a cage. The motor ran fairly well before I started working on it and removed the battery. I haven't attempted to start it in over a year. I still have new uninstalled valve cover gaskets, front outer tie rod ends, upper control arms with ball joints, front lower ball joints. I also still have all the parts I removed from the car. Car will make a great LeMons or Chump Car racecar one day with a bit of work. I have the AIV paperwork for Chump as well. I have one spare wheel, and one spare brake caliper. The front has stainless steel brake lines from my Subaru STi too.

You can see pics of the tear down and lots more info from when I was working on the car here: http://forums.acuralegend.org/87-legend ... 24841.html

Car is in my garage in Knoxville, TN. Asking $1000 for all. Might work out a deal for a ride in it sometime.
Steven Kornhaus
1987 Acura Legend Coupe LS
2006 Subaru STi (sold)
1989 BMW 325is (sold)