D16A6 and Si Trans out of 1990 Hatch for Sale.

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
TheSavageAaron

D16A6 and Si Trans out of 1990 Hatch for Sale.

Post by TheSavageAaron »

Hello everyone, I'm glad you all are getting to meet me :lol: :D

Anyways, let me explain the best I can to hopefully eliminate any questions you may have on the front side of things.

A couple months back I purchased a 1990 Honda Civic Si Hatchback from a man up in Townsend. I was told by the man that he purchased this car from the original owner and it was running and driving when he got it. I was told that it smoked a good bit but did run. The guy and his stepson pulled the car into the garage after a couple months of driving it and pulled the motor out. At some point during their father and step-son adventure they had a huge fallout and the man lost interest in the car. The car set in their garage for 2 years untouched. I WILL BE BRINGING THY BEAUTIFUL BEAST BACK TO THE STREETS with a B16A instead of the D16A6.

The D16A6 was mostly disassembled by the man and his step-son. When I bought the car I got the motor as well. Since I am going to be using a B16A I do not need the D16A6 or the original Si Transmission. The body on the car has 319K on it and I believe this to be the original motor. I pulled the Carfax on it and it has service history all the way up to 28X,000 miles. So I believe that the car has been taken care of.

The Motor and Transmission is for sale. The motor will need a complete rebuild, the only thing still attached to it is the crank and the girdle. The head however has been sent off to the machine shop and been gone through. The valvetrain will need to be assembled. I have a tote full of parts and bags on bags of screws. I cannot speak on the condition of the transmission but I would assume that it is in pretty good condition as well.

I honestly don't know what I want for it or what it is worth. I will consider fair offers or trades on things like electronics. Come look at it and talk to me. I'm not expecting to get an arm and a leg out of it all.

My name is Aaron and I can be reached at 865-271-7218. I assume everyone here is likely mature and won't call me at 8am to tell me how much they love me and cherish my presence on this earth.

Thanks guys and gals!