Pressure Washer and Mini Bike

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
awdbandito

Pressure Washer and Mini Bike

Post by awdbandito »

I bought the pressure washer new 8 or 9 years ago. Used maybe 20 hours for a couple of seasons but has been sitting for 3-4 years now. Will at least need fuel system cleaned.
$100

Baja mini bike, was running up until last fall when I went to start it and the pull cord broke.
$125

Buy both for $200.
J.D.
TedV

Re: Pressure Washer and Mini Bike

Post by TedV »

I don't need more projects but I do need something to take the dirt of the rallycross car...
The mini bike is screaming to have a side car built to haul tires and other junk at events. The pull start can be rebuilt. Dont it with a few motors at Appalachian.. Did I say I dont need any more projects?
I tossed the strap that came with the trans jack and had better luck using a ratchet strap tie down in its place. Worked ok for some of the projects that are sucking up my time..
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
awdbandito

Post by awdbandito »

Ted, all I heard was "When can I pick it all up"?

The pressure washer worked well the last time I used it, but it's been so long I can guarantee it will at least need the carb pulled off and soaked. Then BAM - you have a rally cross washer.

I told myself I was going to fix the mini bike the next day. 6 months later it's still in the garage and I'm trying to make some room. It's torquey and would pull a small tire trailer in the pits on fairly level ground.

I'm not ready to throw in the trans jack.......yet.
J.D.
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

I'll take the pressure washer if Ted doesn't want it. Would love to have the minibike but I have as many projects as Ted. As it is, the pressure washer would be in the way right now. :lol:
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
awdbandito

Post by awdbandito »

Sounds good Mark. Shoot me a PM and we can work out the details.
J.D.