Want to AutoX for free at Rockwood Aug 14th?

Important Announcements
thrdeye

Want to AutoX for free at Rockwood Aug 14th?

Post by thrdeye »

I need 3 volunteers to help me with some manual labor at the Rockwood site on FRIDAY afternoon/evening. We will meet there about 6:30PM. I need folks that can for certain be there at this time.

We will be sweeping and generally cleaning the paddock area BEHIND the buildings at the event site. They are in bad shape and I'd hate for someone to pop an R-Comp tire on a nail or piece of glass.

If you have any equipment that would aid us in this process (power sweepers, leaf blowers, etc), please let me know.....you will be given first opportunity to help. If you can't make it, borrowing the blower/sweeper/eqipment would be much appreciated.

PM me if you are interested. I expect the work to take about 1.5 hrs or so.

This won't get you out of your work assignment for Sunday, but, you will get a free entry.

Vols:
Myself
Greg Fetner
Dave Smith
Curt Bogeman
Heather Bogeman
Last edited by thrdeye on Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
disneyd
Site Admin

Post by disneyd »

I've got a big-ass backpack blower you can borrow if you can come get it tonight (only night I'll be in Greenback this week). Its missing the shoulder straps, but I've always rigged something up in the past.
- Dave Disney
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

disneyd wrote:I've got a big-ass backpack blower you can borrow if you can come get it tonight (only night I'll be in Greenback this week). Its missing the shoulder straps, but I've always rigged something up in the past.
Dave,

Greg Fetner has volunteered to help me and he has a back pack blower, so this will save me a trip all the way to greenback to get yours. Tyler has also offered up his hand-held blower.

NOW ALL WE NEED ARE A FEW MORE VOLUNTEERS!!!!
Chris Harp
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

Need ONE MORE volunteer!!!
Chris Harp