Registration for Event #7 is OPEN

Important Announcements
disneyd
Site Admin

Registration for Event #7 is OPEN

Post by disneyd »

LINK

I have added user accounts to the on-line registration.

The login and password is the same as your Message Board account.

If you don't have a Message Board account you will need to create one before you can register. Be sure you use a valid e-mail address!

In the future, the on-line registration will remember the last event you entered and it will pull that info and populate the fields automatically for the next event you try to register for. You can change the information if you need to.

I haven't added the ability for you to delete/cancel or edit your entry, but that is coming next. Also, I know the user interface is a little clunky and ugly and I will fix that soon. I wanted to concentrate on getting it working properly and then worry about making it pretty.

Please PM or e-mail me with any trouble you have with it. Suggestions are welcome also.
- Dave Disney
scottgib

Post by scottgib »

This event may have to be moved to Oak Ridge Mall. The Pellissippi lot may have some work being done. We will be back at Pellissippi, but I don't know when. Stay tuned.
Old men can still dream!

Scott Gibson
scottgib

Post by scottgib »

It is looking more like we will have this event at Pellissippi. They are only sealing the older pavement and I assume restripping. I will check the cure in a few days.
Old men can still dream!

Scott Gibson
scottgib

Post by scottgib »

It is at Pellissippi as originally posted. The one time issue of concern went away.
Old men can still dream!

Scott Gibson