Central High School

Discussion of the search for new Solo II pavement.
ConeJunkie

Central High School

Post by ConeJunkie »

I think I have mentioned this before, but lets do it again.

They have a pretty good size lot with another next to separated by islands. Here is a couple of pictures of it.

Central High School
5321 Jacksboro Pike
Knoxville, TN 37918

Office: (865) 689-1400
Guidance Office: (865) 689-1410
Fax: (865) 689-1403
I am so good I will race you and only use one hand.
Dentspeed

Post by Dentspeed »

I talked to Scott about this one and he didn't think it would work because of the neighborhood.
2010 MINI Cooper S, DS
Trey
scottgib

Post by scottgib »

Yeah, I visited the site. As I remember larger dimension is <300' and the lot is broken in two pieces and not a very good way to transition from one to the other. The biggest issue is that there are many houses very close on three sides of the lot. We would get kicked out of there after the first event, even if we could get permission for one.

Thanks for looking though.
Old men can still dream!

Scott Gibson
ConeJunkie

Post by ConeJunkie »

scottgib wrote:Yeah, I visited the site. As I remember larger dimension is <300' and the lot is broken in two pieces and not a very good way to transition from one to the other. The biggest issue is that there are many houses very close on three sides of the lot. We would get kicked out of there after the first event, even if we could get permission for one.

Thanks for looking though.
Oh Well no hurt in throwing it out 8) I will keep my eye open for other Possibilities :wink:
I am so good I will race you and only use one hand.