how-DDD

Discussion of the search for new Solo II pavement.
the b man

how-DDD

Post by the b man »

Hi my name is glen and I'm new to the board. if you are looking for a new solo II place try to find one closer to the try city's because I live in SWVA and Knoxville is just to fare to drive to , it's just a thought .I'm going to try to make it to a run this mouth .good luck on the search see you later
TonyBolton

Post by TonyBolton »

Well...............give us a specific place to look. We know where the Tri-Cities area is. :roll:
the b man

Post by the b man »

I mite around like greeneville but I'll look around if you wont me to but figer you guy would not to come this far
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

Welcome.

We don't have a problem with going up there. As a matter of fact, we have several members in the area that would love for us to have events up there. We have run in Greenville, Elizabethton, and Kingsport in the past. Unfortunately, no longer have access to the sites that worked for us in the past. We need a large site with very few poles and good pavement.

Right now, almost the only site we have access to is in Lenoir City. It is definitely the best site we have ever had. You should hook up with some of the guys coming from the tri-cities and come run with us.
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
the b man

Post by the b man »

cool it's works for me