Wyeth

Discussion of the search for new Solo II pavement.
TonyBolton

Wyeth

Post by TonyBolton »

Took a trip just enjoying the weather today and thought i'd stop by a place I "THOUGHT" might have potential. The car is merely there for refrence. I paced it off with my size 12 shoe as just 520-ish X 150-ish. I know it's small, but sometimes beggars can't be choosers. Anyway's, enjoy the pix and rule it out or pursue...

thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

Hmm....

Any sort of adjacent lot for paddock and grid?
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
TonyBolton

Post by TonyBolton »

yea...there is some parking beside it, and around the back on both sides. Nothing HUGE mind you, but it could accomodate 50-60ish cars decently.

There is also a small area off to the left, just down the main road for parking/trailers. Most of the business's have gates across their entrances with people in booth's for security(from what I saw).

There was another lot on down in that industrial park that was about the same legnth as the one in the pictures, and somewhat WIDER........but there were cars parked there. :( I guess they work 24hrs a day.
Dentspeed

Post by Dentspeed »

We could run a slalom with the light poles. Let's see how many people run over the back side of those! :lol:
2010 MINI Cooper S, DS
Trey
TonyBolton

Post by TonyBolton »

We got enough people that complain about small bumps/running through the islands. I'm sure the light poles would make them call the police with all that insane talk of running around a pole.
Pewter Sonoma

Post by Pewter Sonoma »

If you made it a double back course I think there is plenty of room. Could even add in one long straight as well it looks like from the pics. I've attended a much smaller event than this one in Chattanooga so I'm game. Where exactly is this location at?
2011 ETR SCCA never made it to an event Champion
2001 Camaro SS Convertible - LS1, 6-speed, GMPP HotCam, Full Exhaust, Konis, Springs, Sways, Roll Cage, Wilwood Brakes.
TonyBolton

Post by TonyBolton »

98 Excellence Way
Vonore, TN 37885
(423) 884-6872

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&clien ... ections-to