ORM?

Discussion of the search for new Solo II pavement.
thrdeye

Re: ORM?

Post by thrdeye »

Scott?

I think Rife called a while back and didn't get very far.
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

That may be me that you are talking about. I called and they kept asking for Scott. I let them know I was trying to help him out since he was busy. They basically told me they weren't interested in renting it. And I seriously felt like if Scott was to call they might let us run there.
2013 WRX
Dentspeed

Post by Dentspeed »

gbwrx wrote:That may be me that you are talking about. I called and they kept asking for Scott. I let them know I was trying to help him out since he was busy. They basically told me they weren't interested in renting it. And I seriously felt like if Scott was to call they might let us run there.
That's just silly.

I'm thinking I should call Doug Keith about Walters State. We seemed to get along pretty good.
2010 MINI Cooper S, DS
Trey
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

Hell, let's just go setup there. Nobody will probably even notice. :D
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
steverife

Post by steverife »

Just say this....

I have no idea who Scott talked to or what number he called, but the people that I talked to weren't interested or weren't authorized to make a decision. They did want me to donate money to get their project on its feet. My family has been in business in Anderson County for over a century, so I was hoping to find someone that knew me or my name, but I don't think I talked to any natives.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97