Elizabethton High School Revisited ?

Discussion of the search for new Solo II pavement.
gbwrx

Re: Elizabethton High School Revisited ?

Post by gbwrx »

Shhhh. Don't tell Ted. We all wanna eat don't we?
2013 WRX
NEVRLIFTLIN

Post by NEVRLIFTLIN »

this is regarding the food vendor I found at the Home Depot......he has a hot dog stand with chips and drinks and varoius snacks. He has his food vendor license and the hot dogs are good......I have his business card. :eating:
~~~Lin Cox~~~
1990 Mazada Miata
ZOOM-ZOOM

Secretary
Travel Agent
Social Director
Event Planner
🤗🐾🍺🚘🎵🏁
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

I somewhat recall food vending came up before. From what I remember ETR is fine with it. But the vendor would need to get okay from the site owner. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
2013 WRX
scottgib

Post by scottgib »

This is correct and it is a no-go at PSCC.
Old men can still dream!

Scott Gibson
jbarker52

Post by jbarker52 »

I spoke with the superintendent today and we discussed possible dates for EHS. He emphasized unless he ran into a conflict it looks like June 6 would be the best for PR for the School it is during Elizabethton's annual celebration Covered Bridge days. He said its ok to see if June 6th works for the club. He has to see about moving buses out of the lot and having gates unlocked. He told me he would contact me on Monday and hoped to know something definite. Who ever has the authority for the club let me know it that date is ok. My email is Jbarker52@hotmail.com. It suggested a second event but that suggestion fell flat.