Peru results

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
thewelder

Peru results

Post by thewelder »

Looks like John, Lin, and Chris are in the lead. Hope they do that well tomorrow. Chad
*Chad Summey*

E mod 78 lotus seven clone.
MARKP

Re: Peru results

Post by MARKP »

Steve Haupt, my co-driver, is in second. I couldnt stay off the cones and ran too conservative on my 3rd run.
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
NEVRLIFTLIN

Post by NEVRLIFTLIN »

I finally won my first National Tour! John came in 2ndthe Chris getting came in 1stthe. Kristo 4th, Steve Haupt 3rd. JY 4th! :) I hope Im not missing anyone....
~~~Lin Cox~~~
1990 Mazada Miata
ZOOM-ZOOM

Secretary
Travel Agent
Social Director
Event Planner
🤗🐾🍺🚘🎵🏁
rocracing2004

Post by rocracing2004 »

Congrads Linda!!! Wow what a win it was. I guess Jason likes STR after all good job Jason. Chris is showing the RTA class how we do it down south. :) It looks like there were a lot of ETR members that did real good. Have a safe trip home.

So what was the course like because looking at the results it looks cone happy.

RC
Dstan

Post by Dstan »

Way to Go My ETR Friends!!
David Stanford
PSTC 180 (disclaimer... this class is only valid on the discretion to the SCCA that change ST* rules every 5 minutes)
Tires 140 TW maybe legal tommorrow...WTF
keith

Post by keith »

Nice work ETR, hope you all had fun. Special congrats to Lin...and Chris.
Keith Davenport
BS 94 '02 Silver S2000
EliseAutoXr

Post by EliseAutoXr »

Congrats to all!!
Bradley Allen
STM 7
06 Lotus Elise (some stock)
SilverMaxima

Post by SilverMaxima »

Awesome job, everyone! :-D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
2007 STI Limited #576, The Gentleman's STI, er Mistress, FOR SALE
2004 350Zed Base
Marcus W., STU #-Random
J306SPD

Post by J306SPD »

Congratulations. What did the track look like?
Matt McCauley
STM#77
John Brown

Post by John Brown »

Saturday sucKd... too toght and chopped up. Even tho I lead Saturday,I had much more fun Sunday where the course was very flowing and much faster..

Ill try to get some vids up tomorrow. STS in Lincoln is gonna be fun... 8)
ETR Pro Class Champion-2002-03-10-11-12-13-14-15
BMW/CCA D-Mod National Road Racing Champion-2011
Pro-Solo Prepared National Champ-2004
Pro-Solo Prepared National Champ-2005
2016 Dodge Challenger SRT 6.4L CAM-C
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

rocracing2004 wrote:Congrads Linda!!! Wow what a win it was. I guess Jason likes STR after all good job Jason. Chris is showing the RTA class how we do it down south. :) It looks like there were a lot of ETR members that did real good. Have a safe trip home.

RC
My car is pretty big, and I am really good at hitting cones, but hit only one this week.

On both days there was a really fast slalom that would net you a lot of time if you had the balls for it. I think that's where most of the cones came in.

I know that on my second Sunday run my balls were bigger than my talent and I spun hard coming out of it.
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
ConeEater

Post by ConeEater »

Congrats to Lin on her 1st Tour win! I was there at the finish when she came in on her 3rd run and she was about ready to jump our of the car :)

Congrats to the Other ETR drivers as well. It was good to meet a few more of you. Worked out nice being 'across the street' from you in paddock. Our SCR folks weren't quite so lucky with the exception of Dan in the white GS Corvette. He took 6th in SS.

Cones plagued me thru Day 1 and while I had a decent time on Sunday I botched that run and should've been a second faster. Still would've not moved me more than 1 spot up.

Hope to see you all in Lincoln in a couple weeks...

As far as courses... those were 2 of the best ones I've seen @ Peru. Sunday was a bit more fun, but I liked both. Sam gave us just enough rope to hang ourselves ( especially on Saturday ) and you really had to be keeping your head a step ahead or you'd be burned for the following seciton.

Should have some videos to post up soon.
Brian Huber
2021 Stingray Coupe ( NOT for cone hitting )
2016 Scion FR-ETH 58/158 SSC
Scalded Snail Racing
steverife

Post by steverife »

thrdeye wrote:
rocracing2004 wrote:Congrads Linda!!! Wow what a win it was. I guess Jason likes STR after all good job Jason. Chris is showing the RTA class how we do it down south. :) It looks like there were a lot of ETR members that did real good. Have a safe trip home.

RC
My car is pretty big, and I am really good at hitting cones, but hit only one this week.

On both days there was a really fast slalom that would net you a lot of time if you had the balls for it. I think that's where most of the cones came in.

I know that on my second Sunday run my balls were bigger than my talent and I spun hard coming out of it.
I didn't hit any cones all weekend. I don't think I've done that in the last 5 years.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

I had a rough weekend. Had a hard time staying off the cones on Saturday and never put it together on Sunday. The car felt good so hopefully it was just a fluke with me. Steve did really well in the car at only his second event. He would have won if it weren't for the cone call. We never did figure out where the cone was but stuff happens.

I have to say, I liked Saturday's course a little better but they were both a lot of fun. Saturday's course had some really different looks to it, especially the area near the far turnarond. You really had to look ahead to pick out the line on the exit because there was almost nothing to tell you where to put the car on the entrance.
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
steverife

Post by steverife »

MARKP wrote:I had a rough weekend. Had a hard time staying off the cones on Saturday and never put it together on Sunday. The car felt good so hopefully it was just a fluke with me. Steve did really well in the car at only his second event. He would have won if it weren't for the cone call. We never did figure out where the cone was but stuff happens.

I have to say, I liked Saturday's course a little better but they were both a lot of fun. Saturday's course had some really different looks to it, especially the area near the far turnarond. You really had to look ahead to pick out the line on the exit because there was almost nothing to tell you where to put the car on the entrance.
I can't remember if it was in the first section or the last slalom cone, but he definitely coned that run.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97