2004 SSP Corvette for sale! SOLD

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
rocracing2004

Re: 2004 SSP Corvette for sale!

Post by rocracing2004 »

Brian,

Thank you and I was looking forward to talking with you too. I tried like heck to work it out so we could be there this weekend but we had too move and what a move it was. :shock: With the addition of my family going from two kids to four has been great! I cannot believe how well they get a long and treat eachother. Kellye my wife wants to start autocrossing and if it was up too her we would go to events almost everyweekend. How would you like to start autocrossing in a SSP Vette? I would love to get her in a slower car that runs in either GS or HS just so she can work on reading the course not just trying to keeping the car in line with the course but we don't have one of those sitting around. (this car is fast real fast and heck I can't even get JB to drive it) 8)

Take it easy and we look forward to seeing you next year.

RC
ConeEater

Post by ConeEater »

I started with my cobalt SS and it was a big jump to the corvette.

Glad the move went well. Maybe over the winter if the CCWs haven't sold we can work a deal out .
Brian Huber
2021 Stingray Coupe ( NOT for cone hitting )
2016 Scion FR-ETH 58/158 SSC
Scalded Snail Racing
rocracing2004

Post by rocracing2004 »

Brian,

I had driven several about 10+ years before I made the jump to the Z06 and what a jump that was. If you are used to driving at ES speeds going 4 seconds faster is a lot to keep up with. I love driving slower cars still to this day but it gets your heart jumping when you drive a faster car like the Vette.

I would agree lets work something out one the CCW's. If you live near or talk to Sam tell him I said hi. :)

RC
ConeEater

Post by ConeEater »

Robert, when I first met you, you were competing in ES in the MR2. Nick Flynn and Chris Kirkham were the guys that were "mentoring" me back when I 1st started autocrossing and Nick had been taking me aroud the paddock in 07 in Topeka introducing me to people.
Then when you had Junior's Black Z @ nationals in 09 I was talking to you about the car.

You never know, Sam has made 2 events with us this year, and I hope he comes out for our last 2 events 2 weekends from now. I will be sure to tell him hi. I talk to him as I can.

After the holidays I'll know better what the racing budget will be. Shocks are 1st, then wheels.
Brian Huber
Scalded Snail Racing
rocracing2004

Post by rocracing2004 »

Wow good old Nick and Chris... I really miss those guys and loved racing with them and Nick was one of the reasons I got back into the MR2. He is a great guy and great driver! If you ever talk to Nick again please tell him I said hi.

Doing all the Evo schools I have done I have driven a lot of Z06's and you don't have too kill yourself with high $ shocks. I have driven cars with real high dollar shocks then driven ones with off the shelf Koni's and you know it comes down to driver style but the Koni car was just as good as any of the others. I don't know if that helps or not. I know Sam would be the first to down play shocks and just go with Koni's.

Yea lets get together next year at a event and have a couple of beers. ETR is a lot of fun to hang out with at Tour's and Pro's. Plus you get to see some people get funny. (Linda!) :lol:

RC
ConeEater

Post by ConeEater »

Oh yeah, Sam has been instrumental in helping me sort the car out. Actually Sam's been one of the biggest mentors I've had since my Phase 1 in the Cobalt. He and I have been talking about me needing to do the shocks now and I will be getting the Koni's.

Sounds like a plan Robert. I'm sure we'll talk over the winter. Maybe when I come down soon we can meet up.
Brian Huber
Scalded Snail Racing
rocracing2004

Post by rocracing2004 »

Bump*** You too could be FTD at our local events if you purchase this car? :D This car is a lot of fun and if you don't know its fast real fast :!: :wink:

RC
thewelder

Post by thewelder »

Is that a crack on a half prepared Amod car and its local driver. I is a fast car but we all know you are a faster driver. Good luck with the sale. If it doesn't sell i will try to beat you next year. Chad
*Chad Summey*

E mod 78 lotus seven clone.
eunos735

Post by eunos735 »

If it does sale....he might be in something faster :twisted:
SSM 96/196
rocracing2004

Post by rocracing2004 »

Bump - the car needs to go! I am taking offers on the car so let the bidding start. lol

RC
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

$2500! That's all I have. Lol.

Sent from the Galaxy
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
flier129

Post by flier129 »

Straight trade for a famous white miata?
Marcus Luttrell - 99' Miata - GLTC/Max3/ST5 #92
Nine Lives Racing - Sales/spell-checker/IT
rocracing2004

Post by rocracing2004 »

Good try guys and thank you for your offers, but I am going have to pass on the offers at this point. :D I beat that old Miata a long time a go so there is no way I want to get beat in that car. Plus is a gay car isn't it. (Look at its original owner and just say yessss it isssss) :lol:

RC