GRC TENT HELP NEEDED

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
04Baja

GRC TENT HELP NEEDED

Post by 04Baja »

Hi all, Does anyone want to volunteer to man the SCCA 10x10 tent at global rallycross this weekend? They are alowing 2 people Friday and Saturday free of charge to hang out at the tent and hand out SCCA flyers and talk about our programs. Please pm me and I will give you details. Oh and do we have a 10x10 to use at the event? Banners? :rockon:
Richard Lawrence
RALLYCROSS Chairman
04 SUBARU BAJA TURBO
91 SUBARU LEGACY TURBO
Smoky Mountain Rally Car on Facebook
IsaacMTSU

Re: GRC TENT HELP NEEDED

Post by IsaacMTSU »

I would do it, is it in the infield/close to the cars or somewhere with no action?
http://www.ThreeSixDownhill.com
1991 Honda CRX HF (All Original) 68.45 MPG Avg
2011 Honda CR-Z HS
2003 Chevy S-10 Xtreme STX
TedV

Post by TedV »

There was a white topped ez-up somewhere. Lin? JY? Was it in the garage after getting pulled out of the rig?
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
jcox07

Post by jcox07 »

It is in the garage and we have to have it back for sundays event as we may be buying 2 more if the board approves to use at each corner station for our autox events during the summer.
JY ( Jeff ) Cox
ETR R.E
2018-2021, 2022, 2023 Solo Nationals Co Chairman
2010 GT500
04Baja

Post by 04Baja »

No one is sure where we will be able to have the tent but they guaranteed us a spot. We need two people for Friday and sat, mainly Saturday. I will call ya Lynn and arrange pick up of The tent and have it back late Saturday. As far as man ing the tent, when there isn't a crowd of people walkin by take turns and watch the event. Who knows, the tent might have the best spot out there. If you want in PM me with your name and number.
Richard Lawrence
RALLYCROSS Chairman
04 SUBARU BAJA TURBO
91 SUBARU LEGACY TURBO
Smoky Mountain Rally Car on Facebook