Chilhowee - Solo In The Park 2013

Discussions related to Solo
hobo_hunter

Re: Chilhowee - Solo In The Park 2013

Post by hobo_hunter »

i tried to leave it blank and it keeps telling me i need to fill it in. Can i just register at the park?
-Mitchell Fillyaw-
integra55

Post by integra55 »

I'm thinking you can just put in a number (pick the one you'd like to use) .... if it's already taken, try another .... wash/rinse/repeat .......
“The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.”

walter jones
'91 civic CRX, Ford F150, '14 Chevy Sonic

828-686-3245
hobo_hunter

Post by hobo_hunter »

ill give that a try. thanks.
-Mitchell Fillyaw-
hobo_hunter

Post by hobo_hunter »

It let me register under number 87. Ill be running STR with a novice PAX time.
-Mitchell Fillyaw-
budjrfan

Post by budjrfan »

ke0ki2k wrote:after meeting at the park today, we'll probably be moving the barriers the day before the event. Louie sets the barriers 15 feet from the grass to fit spectators up there, but doing that will really reduce the amount of asphalt we can use.

I need at least 4 people to help me move barriers & bleachers on friday the 16th:

1. James Cathers
2. Marcus Luttrell

We'll need to have them moved by 4 pm (when the fire department is going to fill them).

Not been active lately (sold badcherry).... But I get off @ noon on Fridays. If you need another hand I can swing by. I work downtown
Kelly Munsey
scottgib wrote:On a course that Brown and I both ran about 30% in first gear, with one downshift, an Impala had FTD!!!!??? Still on that course, Kelly schooled us.
rocket71

Post by rocket71 »

Think I might try to make one of the days. Kitchen sink has been installed on the S. Time to get it out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
GT350
josh7owens

Post by josh7owens »

Hey Guys,

Josh Owens here, Just wanted to say hello and to say I'll be coming down for this event after being talked into it by Tim Ray. Currently un-sure if I'll do both days or not though. My car has 240+ run Rivals on it but I'll see what I can do.

This is me running on them last weekend, seemed to do just fine, hopefully they continue to hold up. Haha!

https://vimeo.com/72154854

Berry, you should come, for benchmark sake with all the changes you've made. I'm not running to pro class though.
flier129

Post by flier129 »

josh7owens wrote:Hey Guys,

Josh Owens here, Just wanted to say hello and to say I'll be coming down for this event after being talked into it by Tim Ray. Currently un-sure if I'll do both days or not though. My car has 240+ run Rivals on it but I'll see what I can do.

This is me running on them last weekend, seemed to do just fine, hopefully they continue to hold up. Haha!

https://vimeo.com/72154854

Berry, you should come, for benchmark sake with all the changes you've made. I'm not running to pro class though.

Cool! I remember you from a tour or two.

STR won't be short of entries or competition this weekend.
Marcus Luttrell - 99' Miata - GLTC/Max3/ST5 #92
Nine Lives Racing - Sales/spell-checker/IT
josh7owens

Post by josh7owens »

I'll try to put the pressure on but as I said my Rivals are almost done. :/
ConeEater

Post by ConeEater »

any body know of a cheap and good places to get a couple tires mounted down there? Near Cedar Bluff would be great, as I don't know the area too great.

I am working 12 hour days right now, and not going to be able to get new A6 fronts on before the weekend.

I still need to register... oh my...
Brian Huber
2021 Stingray Coupe ( NOT for cone hitting )
2016 Scion FR-ETH 58/158 SSC
Scalded Snail Racing
RxCritical

Post by RxCritical »

ConeEater wrote:any body know of a cheap and good places to get a couple tires mounted down there? Near Cedar Bluff would be great, as I don't know the area too great.

I am working 12 hour days right now, and not going to be able to get new A6 fronts on before the weekend.

I have used Tire Barn before but probably wouldn't bring good wheels for them to mount.
Also Reeder mounts for $15, just had some mounted for my daughter's car, no issues what so ever.
Paul M.
C8 #34 SS
Team Canopy
rocket71

Post by rocket71 »

josh7owens wrote:I'll try to put the pressure on but as I said my Rivals are almost done. :/
Josh, if you have trophied at any tour then you are required to run Pro, or you have a stack of FTP/FTD's pictured on Facebook. Sorry, thems the rules for random out of towners who plan on crashing the party. :)
GT350
ConeEater

Post by ConeEater »

RxCritical wrote:
ConeEater wrote:any body know of a cheap and good places to get a couple tires mounted down there? Near Cedar Bluff would be great, as I don't know the area too great.

I have used Tire Barn before but probably wouldn't bring good wheels for them to mount.
Also Reeder mounts for $15, just had some mounted for my daughter's car, no issues what so ever.
Thanks, Paul. I won't be getting into the area until after 3, so I don't know if I'd be able to get it done @ Reeder.

Pep Boys locally does it for $10/wheel, so if I can get it done for under $20 somewhere there, I'd be happy. TB is open until 6 I think, and Pep Boys until 8-9 I think.
Brian Huber
2021 Stingray Coupe ( NOT for cone hitting )
2016 Scion FR-ETH 58/158 SSC
Scalded Snail Racing
budjrfan

Post by budjrfan »

ConeEater wrote:
Thanks, Paul. I won't be getting into the area until after 3, so I don't know if I'd be able to get it done @ Reeder.

Pep Boys locally does it for $10/wheel, so if I can get it done for under $20 somewhere there, I'd be happy. TB is open until 6 I think, and Pep Boys until 8-9 I think.

Pep Boys @ Cedar Bluff

Matlock @ Lovell Rd. (ask for Neal Yates)
Kelly Munsey
scottgib wrote:On a course that Brown and I both ran about 30% in first gear, with one downshift, an Impala had FTD!!!!??? Still on that course, Kelly schooled us.
stevo22

Post by stevo22 »

If I bring my wife to this event and she wants to ride with me the whole time does she have to pay 5 dollars or 10 dollars?

Thanks

-Steve