New To The Area

Discussions related to Solo
jcox07

Re: New To The Area

Post by jcox07 »

Chris Anderson may run my car in esp and that way he would have something to run against
JY ( Jeff ) Cox
ETR R.E
2018-2021, 2022, 2023 Solo Nationals Co Chairman
2010 GT500
Colt

Post by Colt »

dewittpayne wrote:Colt,

I'm a regular at ETR events. I also ran a couple of events at Richardson High School this year, specifically June and July in my 2011 Mustang GT. If you are CJ or Colton Oldham, you were there running in the same class at those events.

If you're at all serious about autocrossing, you should plan on going to at least the phase I EVO school at Smokies Stadium on March 29. It's time and money well spent. It's humbling to see how much faster the instructors are in your car driving at only about 85% so they can give you a running commentary about the course while they drive.
Yes I do remember you, you had the white Mustang correct? I remembered you were from Tennessee, but I couldn't remember which area. I was also planning on going to that EVO school as long as my schedule allows it.

I'm also not to concerned about which class I fall into for this year as I'm just learning, so I can just look at other's times and compare if that would be the simplest way.
CJ Oldham
flier129

Post by flier129 »

Yeah man, just get out here, run, and have a good time. STM will be fine, lots of competition there if you want it too.
Marcus Luttrell - 99' Miata - GLTC/Max3/ST5 #92
Nine Lives Racing - Sales/spell-checker/IT