First Event My Impressions

Discussions related to Solo
Gen52SS

First Event My Impressions

Post by Gen52SS »

First...I would like to thank all the people who made this event happen. I think the turnout was much more then expected. The weather was fantastic. In some of my posts leading up to the event there was talk about chalking the course well the it was done. I heard talk all day about how well the course was put together. So thanks again to everyone who put the course together today .....while I did DNF on my second run (not looking ahead at the course big mistake) My times improved each time throughout the day and that was my goal going into this. This course was fun and easy for the first time novice (a few miscues yes) to navigate. I learned a lot today and feel I will be much more prepared for my second event in March. After my 4th and last run of the day I wanted to keep going. I knew I could do better. I'm hooked and can't wait for my next event. I plan on attending the EVO school later in March at Smokies Stadium. Many of the experienced drivers offered their help and advice. Great event thanks to all of you again for a great day.
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
benk

Re: First Event My Impressions

Post by benk »

Glad you enjoyed it, its always great to see someone finding a safe way to really enjoy their automobile.
Ben Keefer
2011 WRX : STH