I'm new, forgive me..

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
Teufelshund

Re: I'm new, forgive me..

Post by Teufelshund »

No worries. Hope to see you at the next event!
Brian Robbins
XP 45
EliseAutoXr

Post by EliseAutoXr »

Welcome!
Bradley Allen
STM 7
06 Lotus Elise (some stock)
Aluminized

Post by Aluminized »

Alright, I'm all signed up! I'll buy some blue painters tape for my white car. And see you guys there!
Josh Castle
2001 eclipse spyder GS
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

Aluminized wrote:Alright, I'm all signed up! I'll buy some blue painters tape for my white car. And see you guys there!
Josh...I see you registered for Sunday. I know your name now but others don't so if you could just above your car in your signature add your name Joshua (Josh) Castle....see you then.
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
Aluminized

Post by Aluminized »

Thanks, done! Haa
Josh Castle
2001 eclipse spyder GS
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

:rockon:
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
Aluminized

Post by Aluminized »

Well unfortunately i just found out I'm working sunday. I go in at 7 a.m. lol, I'm the only one certified to run the overhead crane. Fuck :/
Josh Castle
2001 eclipse spyder GS
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

That sucks. See you at the next one.
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

Sorry to hear that. ..I'll cancel your registration if you've not already done it. ..see you next time.
Paul Breitweiser
Aluminized

Post by Aluminized »

Ahh, it's alright. I'll for sure show up next time! I hope the next event isn't super far away :/ like i mean both in time and distance. I haven't canceled the registration bc i thought it was non refundable. It's nbd if you can't get it canceled. It was just a last minute thing my superintendent told me today. Oh well, more racecar money ^_^
Josh Castle
2001 eclipse spyder GS
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

Aluminized wrote:Ahh, it's alright. I'll for sure show up next time! I hope the next event isn't super far away :/ like i mean both in time and distance. I haven't canceled the registration bc i thought it was non refundable. It's nbd if you can't get it canceled. It was just a last minute thing my superintendent told me today. Oh well, more racecar money ^_^
I've taken care of the cancelation for you. I see you already paid for this event. Our next event is May 17th at Pellissippi ...I sent you email on refund.
Paul Breitweiser
Aluminized

Post by Aluminized »

Gen52SS wrote:
Aluminized wrote:Ahh, it's alright. I'll for sure show up next time! I hope the next event isn't super far away :/ like i mean both in time and distance. I haven't canceled the registration bc i thought it was non refundable. It's nbd if you can't get it canceled. It was just a last minute thing my superintendent told me today. Oh well, more racecar money ^_^
I've taken care of the cancelation for you. I see you already paid for this event. Our next event is May 17th at Pellissippi ...I sent you email on refund.

Hey, i replied to your email recently, again. I know we discussed putting it towards the May 17th event, however i found out the plant will be having a shut down during that time, which means i have to work, and am not allowed to leave the site unless it's an emergency. 12 hour shifts, around the clock for 2 straight weeks. It will at least make for a nice payday. Anyways i hope to get into this sometime soon! I bought a new car, so I'll have to re register and all that anyways. Sorry for asking for a refund, i tried emailing sooner but guess you thought it was an old reply haha
Josh Castle
2001 eclipse spyder GS