Leadfoot

Post by Leadfoot »

Home Depot #724
943 Foothills Mall Dr.
Maryville, TN 37801

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?co ... it=Get+Map[/url]
Steven

Post by Steven »

uh, we are changing the meet time AGAIN, it is now 12:30 at the A&W. We'll most likely be up there for awhile, so come whenever you can make it.
Leadfoot

Post by Leadfoot »

That's not cool at all. It's now 1:00 and I'm an hour away. I can go solo, of course, but if I was planning to do that, I'd have left hours ago.

Very uncool.
Drov

Post by Drov »

Myself and 20 Jahre GTI went to the gap today also, and we went late since the time got changed. We had a blast and passed some of you, maybe. I let an STI go by me as I was going out of it so if that was you, nice ride.
Leadfoot

Post by Leadfoot »

Drov wrote:I let an STI go by me as I was going out of it so if that was you, nice ride.
That was me, thanks for the pass and the comp. Yours looks sharp, too. Yeah, it was great fun.
Drov

Post by Drov »

Leadfoot wrote:
Drov wrote:I let an STI go by me as I was going out of it so if that was you, nice ride.
That was me, thanks for the pass and the comp. Yours looks sharp, too. Yeah, it was great fun.
Cool. I figured it was someone on here. Did you ever catch Dave in the 20th GTI?
dfsmith

Post by dfsmith »

Drov wrote:
Leadfoot wrote:
Cool. I figured it was someone on here. Did you ever catch Dave in the 20th GTI?
Yeah, I think I saw him pass by me while I was stopped at the lake waiting on you. :P
Dave Smith

'09 Honda Accord LX-P (daily beater/greyhound bus)
'08 Ford Ranger XL (parts & manure hauler)
'74 Porsche 914 (perpetual project car)
Steven

Post by Steven »

Sorry about the time change. I saw all of you guys up there. I was in the maroon Accord parked w/ the White Mustang, black ITR, yellow crx, and black 240 near the bottom when you guys went up.
dfsmith

Post by dfsmith »

Steven wrote:Sorry about the time change. I saw all of you guys up there. I was in the maroon Accord parked w/ the White Mustang, black ITR, yellow crx, and black 240 near the bottom when you guys went up.
AHA! I remember seeing you guys now. You were behind Drov's white Jetta and caught up to me when I got stuck behind that BMW X5. Shoulda followed us out 28 to Fontana Dam.
Dave Smith

'09 Honda Accord LX-P (daily beater/greyhound bus)
'08 Ford Ranger XL (parts & manure hauler)
'74 Porsche 914 (perpetual project car)
Drov

Post by Drov »

Steven wrote:Sorry about the time change. I saw all of you guys up there. I was in the maroon Accord parked w/ the White Mustang, black ITR, yellow crx, and black 240 near the bottom when you guys went up.
Ahhh...I remember you too. I was pushing the slushbox like mad to try and out do you guys. LOL. I couldn't let my kraut mobile be outdone! Nice cars BTW!!!
Steven

Post by Steven »

I was in the maroon Accord. Myself and the white Mustang were leaving we'd already made our runs, the rest of the cars were heading up, and they said they were behind you guys for awhile.
OneFastZx2

Post by OneFastZx2 »

i just wanna back up the not cool too..... i got up at noon and noticed about 1215. by the time i got ready and got to a&w it was 1:15 and no one was there...... at least no cars i recognized. i ended up not even going and coming all the way home cus i didnt wanna role up there stag and look gay lol, not to mention i have no clue on where to go and planned to follow ya'll.... well anyway, ill be game again on weekends if ya'll wanna get a time set ahead of time
98 Ford Excort Zx2
STS Auto-X leader........ hahahaha, maybe one day i'll be good enough to beat someone.... anyone!?!?!