Pelli 2016

Discussions related to Solo
jcox07

Pelli 2016

Post by jcox07 »

As of now we are a go for pelli for this 2016 season, but please be advised the sound policy WILL be strictly enforced. If you blow sound we will advise to fix the car and if the grid chief tells us that you have made an attempt to fix it, you will get one more run. If you blow sound again it will probably result in you will be parked. I was at advance auto the other day and they have tips that can go on your cars tips and they are suppose to quieten your car by 4-6 db's. I will purchase 2 and try them at the test n tune on my car and we will have sound setup at the test n tune to see if these work and they come in all sizes. So please check your cars sound and police it before you come to the first event. Thanks JY
JY ( Jeff ) Cox
ETR R.E
2018-2021, 2022, 2023 Solo Nationals Co Chairman
2010 GT500
steverife

Re: Pelli 2016

Post by steverife »

YAY!
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

Good news I'll add some extra wording in MSR for all our Pelli events about sound.
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
integra55

Post by integra55 »

jcox07 wrote:As of now we are a go for pelli for this 2016 season, but please be advised the sound policy WILL be strictly enforced. If you blow sound we will advise to fix the car and if the grid chief tells us that you have made an attempt to fix it, you will get one more run. If you blow sound again it will probably result in you will be parked. I was at advance auto the other day and they have tips that can go on your cars tips and they are suppose to quieten your car by 4-6 db's. I will purchase 2 and try them at the test n tune on my car and we will have sound setup at the test n tune to see if these work and they come in all sizes. So please check your cars sound and police it before you come to the first event. Thanks JY
please let me know how that goes ... I'm still with the glass pack ... it tends to get close to breaking sound ... a simple fix like that would be great ... though I'm still looking for something that will fit, and not rob me of what little hp I have :lol: and still be quite enough
“The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.”

walter jones
'91 civic CRX, Ford F150, '14 Chevy Sonic

828-686-3245
thewelder

Post by thewelder »

I am going to put some big mufflers on the new car. I hope it will be enough.
*Chad Summey*

E mod 78 lotus seven clone.
EliseAutoXr

Post by EliseAutoXr »

I'm good, my muffler is just slightly smaller than the car!
Bradley Allen
STM 7
06 Lotus Elise (some stock)