Best Body Shop In Knoxville Area?

Discussions related to Solo
patrickjadwin

Best Body Shop In Knoxville Area?

Post by patrickjadwin »

Hey all, so my mom accidentally put a small dent in my rear bumper, and I was just wondering if you all had any recommendations for a shop that can do some quality body work, I'd be happy to pay a little more for quality work. Do any of you all have a good recommendation?
lcoleman

Re: Best Body Shop In Knoxville Area?

Post by lcoleman »

I have seen some great work come out of Harper Collision. My opinion may be skewed, however, since I work right down the hill at VW. I have also heard great things about Mercedes' body shop, although I'm not sure it still exists.
Lucas Coleman STM #72
oldmuscle69

Post by oldmuscle69 »

Plastic or metal bumper? small dent? spray bomb or days at the shop? What sort of car is this? Just drive it and anyway you do not see the bumper while driving. Have fun.
Bob Colbert
ConeEater

Post by ConeEater »

Mercedes body shop is still there. Didn't need paint work when my Silverado was rear ended, but they took good care of me getting the parts quick and done.

I'm curious about this as well, as sooner or later one or both of the corvettes we'll need work
Brian Huber
2021 Stingray Coupe ( NOT for cone hitting )
2016 Scion FR-ETH 58/158 SSC
Scalded Snail Racing
jdpeterson21

Post by jdpeterson21 »

I've had good luck with Tennessee Collision Repair in Alcoa. They fixed a very dented rocker panel on my S2000 a few years ago, and I can't find any evidence of it.
Jed Peterson
patrickjadwin

Post by patrickjadwin »

I'm currently sitting at Harper Collision, will let you all know how it is, probably going to have them paint a new hood for me soon too (Ford aluminum flake defect, damn ferds)

Should of mentioned it's a Ford Mustang GT 07, metal bumper