Bristol fall champ tour

Discussions related to Solo
jcox07

Bristol fall champ tour

Post by jcox07 »

Big thanks to all that helped make this event a huge success and looking forward to a normal 2021 season and another good double national event as well. JY
JY ( Jeff ) Cox
ETR R.E
2018-2021, 2022, 2023 Solo Nationals Co Chairman
2010 GT500
MARKP

Re: Bristol fall champ tour

Post by MARKP »

Thanks for all the hard work to everyone involved. This was a great event and I loved BOTH of the courses. Well done!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
timray

Post by timray »

Thank you JY and all the ETR crew for a fantastic event and weekend.
FrankF

Post by FrankF »

Thanks JY. The courses were a blast! Great event overall. I hope you had some time to relax today!
Frank Forcino
2019 Miata
eunos735

Post by eunos735 »

2 of my favorite courses period.

I can't thank you enough for the effort you put into this event JY.

To have the thoughtfulness to bring this idea to the National staff and to pull the event off in less than a month is flat out amazing.

You all should be very proud of the event you put on and I hope the rest of the community is as appreciative and impressed as I am.
SSM 96/196
ConeEater

Post by ConeEater »

Even though I did not run... I echo what Eric said.

When you talk to anyone that is NOT from this area, the Bristol events are quickly becoming the 'must attend' events to be at. That can all be attributed to the ETR staff and SEDiv peeps. BMS as well for working with the region to get to have the events.

Everyone I talked to at the last 2 national events have all had nothing but great things to say about running there.

Looking forward to hopping in a car with someone next year and doing more events.
Brian Huber
2021 Stingray Coupe ( NOT for cone hitting )
2016 Scion FR-ETH 58/158 SSC
Scalded Snail Racing
steverife

Post by steverife »

I really enjoyed the courses.

I was really excited about the Saturday course walking it. Then when I was out on course first heat, it looked a lot tighter than I anticipated. But it was really good. I wish I had attacked my 3 runs differently.

Sunday's course walked too open for my tastes, but it was a lot better than I expected. I thought it was a certain 3rd gear middle section, but I'm convinced holding 2nd was fine. I spent a long time in the limiter on the offsets exiting the big sweeper, but there's no way you are shifting there.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97