My whole karting operation

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
Scoob

My whole karting operation

Post by Scoob »

Includes 2 Modified Hondas, one Stock Honda, one parts Honda, and one TM moto kart engines. One complete Mike Wilson chassis and one Intrepid Silverstone chassis that needs a few things welded back on. Body work for 2+ karts. Working braking systems, steering, etc, on both. 5x8 Leonard enclosed trailer outfitted to transport one or two karts plus tools and spares. Original Kart Raiser. So many wheels and tires I cannot currently count them all, including three or more sets of rains. Anything related to karts included and will be ready to go on the track as soon as you're ready.

$11k for everything.

I have lots of pics if you want to see the goods.

Thanks for looking,
Scott
Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing
Scoob

Re: My whole karting operation

Post by Scoob »

I forgot that I also have scales and a jig for corner weighting karts, so that would also be included in the package.
Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing
Scoob

Post by Scoob »

Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing
Scoob

Post by Scoob »

If you only want to dip your toe in the water, I can sell you one complete kart with enough spares to keep you moving for the season. $4000
Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing
Scoob

Post by Scoob »

I sold the spare chassis and a few motors but I still have the complete working kart, a new complete Stock Honda motor, plus lots (seriously LOTS) of spares for everything, and the 5x8 trailer for sale. I'm toying with the idea of selling the trailer and keeping the kart as a standby. I need the space in the garage for Corvette projects. Make me offers for kart stuff or the trailer if you need one.
Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing
Scoob

Post by Scoob »

Everything is still available. I plan to sell at least the trailer before Christmas so I can recover some of the garage space I need for the new tire trailer and suspension projects. Make me offers, please.

2008 Mike Wilson Chassis with Modified Honda motor - turnkey with spare everything - $4000
1999 Stock Honda CR125 with 1 hour on it. Includes carb, intake, and full exhaust with mount - $2000
2018 Leonard 5x8 enclosed trailer with ramp door. Set up to carry one or two karts, tool box (included), fuel, spares, etc. - $2000
Extra TM Moto kart motor (before they switched to dedicated kart setup) plus more spares of everything - $1000
Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing
Scoob

Post by Scoob »

All of the above is still up for sale. Getting very close to selling the trailer by itself so I can reclaim the space in the garage. Make some offers.

Thanks
Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing
Scoob

Post by Scoob »

Just about everything is sold. The only things I have left are:

1. The Streeter Double Stacker stand (and I actually have another section for a triple(!) stand if you want. $250
2. Quantum kart scales and leveling jig. $700
Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing