ETR Board Meeting Minutes
Motion to approve 10/22 minutes, 1st - Paul McFall , 2nd - John Ward
• Paul McFall, Mark Pilson, Jeff Cox, Ted Visscher, John Ward
• Discussion on bank balances
• We still owe Bristol for $3300 from last event
• We owe $1600 for van insurance. Motion to pay this amount, Paul 1st, Ted 2nd, approved.
• Motion to approve treasurer’s report Paul 1st, Ted 2nd, approved.
Rally X Report
• Chattanooga region is trying to get Rallyx going
• Ted and Jeff to help them price equipment
• Discussion on awarding a worker of the year award for 2022 season. $100 from club. 1st Mark, 2nd John, approved
• Motion to approve $3k to add cabinets to trailer and do various other repairs.
o Discussion on potential new jack, new weight distributing hitch, new tires
• Still planning 2023 season
• 4 events for a series championship, Pine Mountain, Dragon, Norton twice.
• Potential new site near Brushy Mountain State Prison, Jeff checking into it.
• Discussion on Flatrock, developing a RR/TT program. SEDiv wants to be involved.
Misc New Business
• Current nominations for club officers
o Jeff for RE
o Paul McFall for Asst RE
o Treasurer ?
o Mark for Secretary
• Awards Banquet registration should be set up soon
• Motion to adjourn the meeting, 1st – Paul McFall, 2nd – John Ward, approved
Items passed online in November, after board meeting
• Motion made to upgrade Microsoft Teams for $4/mo to allow for meetings longer than 1 hour. 1st – Mark, 2nd – Jeff. Approved on 11/22/22
Meeting minutes will be posted here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1