Post by dirtfarmer »

:D

RallyCross Fool's Day

Saturday, April 1

Go to:

http://rivergate5speed.com/scca/rallycross/index.html

Or right to online registration:

http://dixierally.org/forms/rallycross.asp

Lunch included with paid entry. Just $4 for non-entrants. (gotta cover the cost of mustard, ya know)

Same site as May 20 SE divisional.

Dave Brooks
Chattanooga Region RallyCross Organizer
SEDiv RallyCross Steward
Now where did I put that ...?
awdbandito

Post by awdbandito »

So what are the criteria for a car.....like, say I showed up with a car that was safe, but was missing a few side windows, and had no carpet or anything? :twisted:
But it would be safe, just a little old and neglected.
4Davey

Post by 4Davey »

Well in Nashville we had to have the windows up will running. Not fun when it gets hot outside.
awdbandito

Post by awdbandito »

Hrmmm, well, The car is missing one little triangle window....so I guess I could just tape it up. 88 MR2.....Automatic baby. I'm in the process of pulling the motor out of my current parts car because I can't have too many sitting at the house at once. This newest parts car, runs, it just looks like hell, so it will be a Rallyx car until I start having to pull parts =)
TedV

Post by TedV »

clear plastic and ductape... " damndest thing.. someone broke out the side window and stole the WHOLE FRIGGEN interior last night.... "
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
awdbandito

Post by awdbandito »

TedV wrote:clear plastic and ductape... " damndest thing.. someone broke out the side window and stole the WHOLE FRIGGEN interior last night.... "

Great minds think alike!
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

awdbandito wrote:Hrmmm, well, The car is missing one little triangle window....so I guess I could just tape it up. 88 MR2.....Automatic baby. I'm in the process of pulling the motor out of my current parts car because I can't have too many sitting at the house at once. This newest parts car, runs, it just looks like hell, so it will be a Rallyx car until I start having to pull parts =)
Can I co-drive?
2013 WRX
Steve-o

Post by Steve-o »

awdbandito wrote:
TedV wrote:clear plastic and ductape... " damndest thing.. someone broke out the side window and stole the WHOLE FRIGGEN interior last night.... "

Great minds think alike!

They pulled the seat out through the tiny triangle window! No idea how they did that. They got the dash too! :shock:
Stephen Wilson

dirtfarmer

Post by dirtfarmer »

We've got a regional only class that accomodates stripped dirt track front-drivers, so we may be able to come up with a regional only class for your car. If its windows are there (or something of the sort like nets) but no interior it just goes in Mod 2 or 4. Stock (duh) and Prepared classes require the interiors to be intact. Tell me more about the condition of your car.
Now where did I put that ...?
awdbandito

Post by awdbandito »

The interior is intact really, the window has been out and it is a bit damp inside, but nothing I can't dry out. Otherwise it is 100% stock. So we'll just call it stock. 88 MR2....Stock.
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

awdbandito wrote:The interior is intact really, the window has been out and it is a bit damp inside, but nothing I can't dry out. Otherwise it is 100% stock. So we'll just call it stock. 88 MR2....Stock.

Sooooo.......Can I co-drive??????????
2013 WRX
awdbandito

Post by awdbandito »

Of course you can co-drive. Some.
I'm going to let it be a 3 person car per event, One person pays my entry, the other pays entry amount in gas money, and we can all pile in the truck to trailer it down. If we break it, then it was happy when it went =)
CABoegemann

Post by CABoegemann »

gbwrx wrote: Can I co-drive?
NO!
........ _____
........./____,\__
........(o)_l___(o)

'05 MINI Cooper S
Steve-o

Post by Steve-o »

HEY! You promised me a co-drive today on the phone! You whore! :evil:
Stephen Wilson

awdbandito

Post by awdbandito »

Everybody can co-drive....just not at the same time. The list so far is Tyler H., Steve-O, and Gebbia