Montoya to NASCAR!!!!!

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
Steve-o

Post by Steve-o »

I was there at the USGP. What a blast!

And he's had public run ins with everybody. He got pissed an ran Schumi off the track last year. He got up Jarno's ass and took them both out. He's an asshole. He's dramatic and deserves a seat in either NASCAR or WWF. They share the same level of competition, as Ten alluded to. Scripted and as fake as can be.

Now, hopefully, it'll be Kimi and Fernado rollin' in the Benz cars. Can you say, "unstoppable"?

Or Kimi and Schumi in the Ferraris. Either way, I'm happy. Either way, Kimi wins. He'll have a partner instead of a backmarker to pass.
Stephen Wilson

Brian

Post by Brian »

Kimi is going to Renault next year. He'll finally be in a car that can win. I can't wait!
Brian Hatten
AS 92
'11 CaymanS
4Davey

Post by 4Davey »

Why does Alonso want out of the Renault? I know he is fast but he does have a VERY good car. Why does he want to go to Maclaren they have had much less reliability over the last two years. Are they turning into the new Williams. Williams never was the same after Senna's death.
'78 Volvo Yellow (Lance) He's Baaaaaack!
'84 Volvo 245 Turbo White(Lightning)
"83 Volvo 242 Turbo Black (Thunder)
Steve-o

Post by Steve-o »

Kimi isn't even close to going to Renault. He is talking about Ferrari and McLaren. Fernando may be going to McLaren because of the money. McLaren has a much larger budget than Renault. Kimi will got to Ferrari and boot Massa and bring that... young kid... the GP2 guy to McLaren or he'll stay at McLaren Mercedes. DC has talked about going to Renault but that won't happen. Not a chance. They'll never take him.
Stephen Wilson

MARKP

Post by MARKP »

I heard last night that McLaren and Montoya have split effective immediately. Maybe we will get to see him get his feet wet with a tank this year.
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
Mustangracer

Post by Mustangracer »

What are the odds we see Montoya in the #40 car at Watkins Glenn as a ringer? Stremme is having a crap year & they had Pruett run the car at Sonoma.
Randolph "Randy" Rawl
302 CID Mustang GT Convertible
NFS 420
Steve-o

Post by Steve-o »

Yep. They're putting in their test driver, Pedro de la Rosa. He'll be great in the car. A few days ago, JP said he was going to finish out the F1 season and try to debut at the Daytona 500 next year but it looks like Ron Dennis was a bit pissed about all of this. They said that it was so he could "get his personal life sorted" but don't believe that for a second. Ron booted him.
Stephen Wilson