Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
Dentspeed

Post by Dentspeed »

OK, Let's meet at the McDonald's at 6:00. :shock:
2010 MINI Cooper S, DS
Trey
Scuffcakes

Post by Scuffcakes »

gbwrx wrote:I am thinking it is near 2 hours.
You are correct.
David Guffey
97 Miata - STS #40
99 Miata - Nicest beater I've ever had
88 4Runner - Trusty, rusty trail-sled
valleyvwman

Post by valleyvwman »

Jbgti wrote:Kinda off topic but is anyone heading up there kinda early?
I'll be there Saturday nite, got a $70 room for $30 if anybody wants to come up and crash.

As for those in town Saturday night, who wants to get together for beers etc? Holla @ me 865-368-0190
Greg Fetner
Lou Don, TN
'87 944 E/S
'86 944 turbo F'N/Mod
assorted others

Daddy was a mechanic...It would have been nice if he was a doctor, but, then, we probably would have been 'sick' all the time instead of wrenchin' on these cars...
Scuffcakes

Post by Scuffcakes »

Well, I live in town but won't be gettin' off work until about 9:30. Let me know when and where if anyone is gettin' together and I'll stop by afterward.
David Guffey
97 Miata - STS #40
Mark McCrary

Post by Mark McCrary »

I think Robert and Pilson might come. I think it would be cool to go to Comedy Zone at the Holiday Inn in Johnson City. It is usually really funny. They have a show that starts at 10:15. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will call up there. I still have not got a course designed yet. This place is the hardest place ever.
Mark McCrary
2004 Mazda RX-8 C-Street
Scuffcakes

Post by Scuffcakes »

That would be a perfect time for me. I'll be there.
David Guffey
97 Miata - STS #40
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

Dentspeed66 wrote:OK, Let's meet at the McDonald's at 6:00. :shock:
I will be there. :shock: :( :shock:
2013 WRX
valleyvwman

Post by valleyvwman »

Mark McCrary wrote:I think Robert and Pilson might come. I think it would be cool to go to Comedy Zone at the Holiday Inn in Johnson City. It is usually really funny. They have a show that starts at 10:15. Let me know if anyone is interested...
Sounds like a plan...I'll call you this evening.
Greg Fetner
Lou Don, TN
'87 944 E/S
'86 944 turbo F'N/Mod
assorted others

Daddy was a mechanic...It would have been nice if he was a doctor, but, then, we probably would have been 'sick' all the time instead of wrenchin' on these cars...
Pewter Sonoma

Saturday night drive up, and stop for the Smokies game.

Post by Pewter Sonoma »

is anyone interested in driving up Saturday night, and taking a break to see the Smokies Baseball game, and then continue the drive up after the game? I believe my girlfriend and I are going to do this, and if anyone else is interested, please call. 865-274-6700. -Derek

PS - I have NOT gotten a hotel room yet, but I figured I would deal with that once I knew if anyone was caravan-ing up tonight or not.
2011 ETR SCCA never made it to an event Champion
2001 Camaro SS Convertible - LS1, 6-speed, GMPP HotCam, Full Exhaust, Konis, Springs, Sways, Roll Cage, Wilwood Brakes.
Pewter Sonoma

Post by Pewter Sonoma »

valleyvwman wrote:
I'll be there Saturday nite, got a $70 room for $30 if anybody wants to come up and crash.

As for those in town Saturday night, who wants to get together for beers etc? Holla @ me 865-368-0190
Has anyone taking you up on the room offer yet?
Mark McCrary wrote:I think Robert and Pilson might come. I think it would be cool to go to Comedy Zone at the Holiday Inn in Johnson City. It is usually really funny. They have a show that starts at 10:15. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will call up there. I still have not got a course designed yet. This place is the hardest place ever.
If you guys don't go, let me know. I should be arriving into town about 10:45-11 pm tonight. I would be interested in perhaps getting a beer as well.
valleyvwman wrote:
Mark McCrary wrote:I think Robert and Pilson might come. I think it would be cool to go to Comedy Zone at the Holiday Inn in Johnson City. It is usually really funny. They have a show that starts at 10:15. Let me know if anyone is interested...
Sounds like a plan...I'll call you this evening.
What time does this get out?
2001 Camaro SS Convertible - LS1, 6-speed, GMPP HotCam, Full Exhaust, Konis, Springs, Sways, Roll Cage, Wilwood Brakes.
Mark McCrary

Post by Mark McCrary »

The acts end around mid-night or a little before. Its usually a reallf funny show.
Mark McCrary
2004 Mazda RX-8 C-Street
tscott

Post by tscott »

You all have fun tomorrow. I got my racing in today. I was 1st in class and John Reamer beat me by 0.007 to get FTD.
Tyler Scott
valleyvwman

Post by valleyvwman »

Pewter Sonoma wrote:
valleyvwman wrote:

Has anyone taking you up on the room offer yet?
No takers on room yet...I've got two double beds and I'm only using one of 'em...call me.
Greg Fetner
Lou Don, TN
'87 944 E/S
'86 944 turbo F'N/Mod
assorted others

Pewter Sonoma

Post by Pewter Sonoma »

A few things came up, I wont be leaving till the morning.

-Derek
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

Great event. Thanks to all that designed the course and helped out during the day.
2013 WRX